Welcome Home

Camila's POV

Everything seemed to be ready for Lauren's welcome home party. We kept it small. They girls invited their boyfriends. I took the liberty of inviting some of Lauren's close friends and debated whether or not I should invite Luis. I felt like inviting him was the right thing to do. After all him and Lauren were good friends before and after their relationship. But I was being sort of selfish on my part. And that part didn't want to invite him because I didn't want to relive that seen from the Vow when Rachael Mcadams is exposed to her ex and she falls back in love with him. But that's just me being paranoid. I took out my phone and hesitated to send the message.

"Mila? Why are you all thinky?" Dinah asked holding a box with a few more party supplies.

"I... I don't know if I should invite Luis to the party." I told her.

"Why?" She asked.

"Because he's probably still in love with Lauren and she doesn't remember him or us...and I just- I'm afraid that she might fall for him all over again." I told her a bit embarrassed.

"That's ridiculous, he's a good guy. I'm sure if you set your boundaries with him he will understand. And plus he knows Lauren's moved on."

"Yeah I know Dinah but she fell for him once and she can do it again." I reminded her.

"That's true chancho, but your the one she REALLY fell for once and she can do it again." She pointed out.

"Your right. I'm overthinking it." I said shaking my head. I pressed the sent button with no regrets.

"Now help me hang this streamer." She told me handing me a roll.

I grabbed it and began to hang it around the living room. After it was hung, we all stepped back to look at our work. It was nice. There were like a billion balloons hanging in a big net above us. And below the balloons was a sign that read 'Welcome home!' The rest of the living room walls were decorated with streamers, lanterns and pictures of memories we've shared with her. The kitchen was full of tasty snacks that included chips, pizza, Chinese food, soda and cake. The pizza was my idea. We also had a stereo set up with all of Lauren's favorite tracks ready to play. Lastly, also my idea, we organized a short girls flick night with all of Lauren's movie favs. And by short I mean not an all nighter, since Lauren is still probably tired from everything.

"This looks awesome." Mani smiled.

"Yup she's gonna love it." Ally added.

"I can't wait to see the smile on her face." I smiled.

"I know, I hope she gets so happy she stands up and kisses you." Ally said.

I looked at her. "Two problems, one she probably can't stand up. Two she's not gonna want to kiss me, yet."

"Mmmhmm. Yet." Ally giggled.

"What?" I asked confused.

"You know..." Mani winked.

"No. What?" I asked.

"We saw what you did back there at the hospital." Dinah wrapped her arms around herself. "Lauren's arms were wrapped around you as she slept peacefully on your chest."

"You then got up. And chastly kissed her, it was both bitter and sweet." Mani added.

"Lastly, you kissed her right temple letting your lips linger there longer than they should have." Ally finished teasing me.

I crossed my arms and pouted. " I can't believe you guys saw that you guys are such snoopers and eavesdroppers!"

"Hey were not eavesdroppers, we just happen to stumble upon certain situations." Mani defended her self.