Contusion Lauren vs Subcontious Lauren Pt.8

Narrator's POV

As Dinah and Normani watched Camren kiss, Ally creeped up on them. When she was right behind them, she snaked her arms around their necks and said, "They're cute huh?"

Dinah and Mani both jumped in surprise.

"ALLY?!" They both said in unison.

"The one and only." Ally said smiling brightly.

"Where have you been?" Mani asked her, because she had not been informed of her where abouts.

"I went to go run an errand for Camila." The shorter girl explained.

"Right..." Dinah said remembering, "Did everything work out?"

"Yeah." Ally said pulling out the box. "I was even able to get them polished too."

"Oh..."Mani said realizing what Ally had left for.

"Great."Dinah beamed. "We're about to go to the next part, so bring them with you."

"Yes ma'm." Ally saluted. The girls chuckled at her.

"By the way..." She said eyeing the two girls who had been looking at each other lovingly on the ferris wheel. Clearly surprised that they have moved along pretty quickly in regards to kissing and their relationship. "What happened while I was gone? I swore they weren't even at first base when I left."

"Girl, you missed everything from Lauren going mute to Camila and Lauren having intense sex every 5 seconds...." Dinah said.

"WHAT?!" Ally said in disbelief.

"Yeah...we needed you and your holy water." Mani joked.

Ally waved her hand dismissively at them. "Oh you girls, I think you might be misinterpreting things..."

"No, really-" Mani began to say before she was interrupted by Camila who had just made her way back to them with Lauren at her side.

"Hey guys." Camila waved. "Ally did you-"

"Yeah." Ally confirmed. "It's all done. Do you want them now?

"No." Camila shook her head. "It's not the right time yet."

"Right..." Ally remembered. "And..." Ally said tentatively. "Is it uh true?"

"What is?" Camila asked.

"You know did you guys really do you know what already?" Ally said almost above a whisper.

It took a few seconds but Camila was able to process what she was implying. "No. Oh my god. What have they been telling you?"

"The truth." Dinah interjected. "I swear girl you should've been here. We needed you and your bible...Go figure, the day that reverend Ally is absent, all hell breaks loose with these girls." Dinah said shaking her head at us.

Lauren threw her hands out and signaled no while shaking her head repeatedly.

"Nothing happened I swear." Camila claimed.

"It's not good to swear, especially when The Lord is watching." Mani said quirking a brow.

"Oh my god guys stop it." Ally playfully scolded. "If they did..." Ally said glancing at Normani and Dinah. "Or even if they didn't..." She glanced at Camila and Lauren. "Why does it matter?"

"Um because it's Camren." Dinah said as if that was the answer to everything.

They all busted up laughing.

"That's not an answer." Ally giggled.

"Um yes it is." Dinah countered.

"D you swear Camren's the answer to a math problem." Mani said.