Contusion Lauren vs Subcontious Lauren Pt.7

Camila's POV

We stopped at the fair's parking lot. I was actually surprised that Dinah was able to get it back here. Because after all, Fairs were always a temporary thing. But you know, Dinah was able to work her magic and get them back here anyway.

Dinah briefly explained the "break up" and what Lauren's plan consisted of. We then made our way to the counter where I was rudely stopped by Dinah's hand.

"Your stop is here Chancho. Meet us at the Ferris wheel in five minutes. Mani and I need to make sure everything's reserved."

I nodded and gave Lauren a smile.

She returned it then headed off with them.

Lauren's POV

After the girls made sure that the ride was reserved, I felt a sudden need to go the restroom. I excused myself and walked towards it. Throughout the walk, I noticed that there was so many people here. It was a bit over whelming but I got over it.

When I finished my business, I made my way back to the Ferris wheel cautiously. I was a bit prone to getting lost to be honest. So it wasn't a surprise that my mind wasn't able to remember where we had just came from. I walked around mindlessly, until the worry began to sink in. I looked around and only saw strange faces. It was as if I was a small child lost in a grocery store looking for their mom. I was terrified that I wouldn't be able to find my way back. But it was until I bumped into someone when my fear grew stronger.

As I laid on the ground, I looked at him wide eyed. Suddenly remembering his face, his pain, what he did to me, everything. He shook his head before he looked at me with the same expression that I wore on my face. I suddenly felt a headache rushing over me. It was extremely painful. I held onto it as my body began to tremble in his presence. In response to my behavior, he smirked. He stood up and dusted himself off offering me his hand. I looked up at him in terror. I shook my head and managed to get on my own two feet. He put his hands in his pocket in response to my rejection.

"Well. Well. Nice to see you here." He evilly smirked.

I opened my mouth to say something but I couldn't. I was idle and so was my brain.

"What's wrong? Cat caught your tongue?" He asked taking a step towards me, making me back away.

"Or is it that you're afraid?"He questioned narrowing his eyes at the thought.

I gulped and said nothing.

He then stomped his foot in front of me hand threw out his hands, "Boo!"

I flinched in absolute fear. My body trembling ferociously.

"Aahh. So you are scared. Hmmph, well look at that." He shrugged. I turned to look away from him and shook my head lightly, trying to get the images of that day out of my head. "You know... I'm kind of mad that they didn't let me kill you that day. It's really such a shame. To keep you alive like this." He said throwing his hand up at me. "You would of been better off dead."

I felt tears begin to stain my eyes as the memory came flowing back again.

"God... that was so much fun." He smiled reminiscing. "Hitting you over. And over. And over again...watching you bleed out my pain...practically pleading for me to stop." He smiled to himself. Then met my eyes. "I should've finished you off. You were so pitiful." He shook his head lightly.

I felt tears streaming down my face. But again I couldn't react, my body was still and unresponsive.

"Even now...." He said brushing the pad of his thumb over a scar above my forehead. I flinched at his touch."Your still pitiful. Look at you. You're an unfinished result. I left you battered up, retarted, and now even mute..." He said running his index finger around my check and to my chin. "But...this is better." He nodded. "Yes. You suffering internally.... I love it."