Contusion Lauren vs Subcontious Lauren Pt.3

Camila's POV

She turned away from me covering her face with her hands, crying furiously into them.

"Lauren?!" I nudged her. "What's wrong?!

She shook her head into her hands. "I-I...why?!" She said hitting her thigh with her fist. "WHY? WHY?! WHY?!" She continued to scream.

"Lauren please tell me what's wrong!" I pleaded.

She shook her head again, holding her head. Her fingers clenched her hair. "Remember. Remember. Come on." She pleaded. "Why? Why? I don-nt know. I.. don't know!" She said shaking her head as she began to turn red.

I didn't know what to do. I didn't know what was wrong. I thought back at things that made me calm down when I was freaking out. The things she did for me when I freaked out.

⚡️Then it came to me⚡️. With full confidence, I got in front of her and crouched down at eye level. I then cupped her face. In that moment, she dropped her hands down to her lap. Her red, puffy, but beautiful eyes stared into mine. Her lips parted, but trembling. I shook my head as a tear escaped from my eyes. Then close the gap between us. Furiously colliding our lips together. She didn't reciprocate.

I continued anyways. Savoring her, all I her, as much as I could. Her breathing became heavier as she tried to resist. Her hand finding it's way to the back of my neck clenching it hard. Her nails dug into my skin, yes it was painful, but at the moment I could care less, because at that very moment, she kissed back. Her kisses were eager,violent,and full of passion. She then pulled me closer by my neck, digging her nails in me deeper. My grip on her cheeks loosened, holding her in place gently. I began to Stroke her cheeks lightly with the pads of my fingers. Feeling the electricity hit between them. My body was now jello. I was getting weaker with each passing second but it was all shattered, when she pushed me away.

I looked at her in confusion.

"Stop...d-doing this to me." She said as her tears began to fall all over again. "Just ssstop. I can't- I just can't"

I felt my heart break into a million pieces. What? Lauren No?!

Suddenly I heard footsteps coming towards us.

"Lauren. No. Please don't do this." I pleaded, as tears began to fall from my eyes.

She shook her head. "I don't know. I just- I don't know. I can't. I cah-can't." She said between breaths.

I grasped her hand and gently kissed it before she pulled it away. "Stop. Le-leave me alone. P-le-lease I ca-can't do this."

"Lauren... please I love you." I pleaded again.

Before she could say another word, We were then met by Dinah and Mani.

Dinah held onto Lauren's chair and turned to look at me, "We got it from here."

Then pushed her away, I lost them after she hit a right at the curtain. I didn't realize it but I was running, when Mani grabbed my wrist pulling me back. Causing me to loose my balance. Mani helped me regain it before I fell completely though.

She stood in front of me holding her hands up. "Mila, we got it from here. Please give her some space..."

"I can't. I can't let her go, Mani! I can't loose her! I have to-." I hyperventilated, falling to my knees as they lost all movement.

Mani crouched down next to me. I looked into the void. Loosing my sight. " I can't. I just can't." I managed to get out.

She cupped my face for me to stare at her. I regained full vision now.