Preporation

Camila's POV

I woke up earlier than usual today. I needed the time to prepare for our date. I really didn't know how to come about it. I really wish I had Lauren's skills when it came to these things but I didn't and I had to deal with what I had. I wanted this date to be special, different. My plan was to make her feel, remember and give her a glimpse of what it's like to love. But how? I found my self in bed. Mentally contemplating with myself about what I should do. I could hear Lauren's deep but calm breathing in the background of my mind. I got up, careful not to wake her up and found self walking to Dinah's room. I lightly knocked on the door a few times hoping she would open up. But knowing her she probably wouldn't be able to wake up to a life threatening earth quake if we had one.

I slowly opened the door and made my way in. She was sound asleep in her bed, practically drooling all over her pillow.

"Siope...." She mumbled. "Not there." She scrunched up her face.

I stifled a laugh and then jumped on top of her. "CHEECHEE! WAKE UP, Im in a crisis!"

She jumped in shock then groaned when she heard my voice. "Ugh Mila, I was having a good dream."

"I know, Siope please not there." I said hugging myself protectively.

Her head shot up. "How do you-"

"You mumbled it in your sleep." I said getting off her then sitting beside her.

She cocked her brow. "Creep..." I smiled and gave her a hug. She yawned out of my hug. "So what's up dawg?"

I took a deep breath. "I sort of told Lauren."

"YOU WHAT?!"

"I sort of told her that we love each other, but I had to I mean I had no choice-"

"Hold up." She said holding up a hand to stop me. "Start from the beginning."

"Okay it's complicated but I'll start with the facts." I said then took a deep breath. "So, Ever since she woke up in the hospital and felt the sparks between us and has been confused. She feels something for me and doesn't understand why. That explains the extremely long hug from earlier and why during movie night, she held my hand. Heck, when you left us in our room, she practically almost kissed me but stopped her self because she was confused to why she was doing it."

"Go on." Dinah said motioning her hand.

"Okay so at first I thought it was because she didn't remember, we all did but that's not just the case. After I helped her bathe, and in bed-"

"You helped her bathe?!" Dinah said with a glim in her eye and a smirk forming on her lips.

"Yes but not the point. So, after her bath, we went to sleep as far away from each other as we ever had. I watched her sleep until I did then suddenly she started screaming at 5 am. I woke her up and she was trembling, sweating and scared out of her mind. I helped calm her down and when I did, she just cried in my arms. Then all of a sudden she told me that she remembered. And of course I had to know what it was exactly, because I needed to know what was going on through her head. So I asked her and she told me all about the incident and a certain girl she'd given a ring too. She then noticed I wore the same ring and began to ask questions. Like why did I have it and what did it mean and I just had to tell her you know? And I sort of did tell her, well vaguely beforeI kissed her and told her it was because we fell in love with each other."

"YOU KISSED HER?!"

"Yeah... I was in the moment I don't know why I did that. I felt like it was the best way to answer all of her questions since I couldn't do it verbally."