Chapter 1

Your POV

   It was the day I was leaving the house and finally visiting England for the first time. Specifically Bold Street, Liverpool. That place is famous for time slips. I've heard so many stories about it. I'm going there with my friend, F/N. We're both really close, mainly because we both like anime.

   "F/N, I'm really excited I can't wait to finally visit England!" I said excitedly.

  "Chill, we still have a long way to go, before we actually get there, so it's best for you to just try and contain your excitement." she said.

"But I can't! This is the first time I visit England. I can already imagine how amazing it's going to be!" I said.

Time Skip•

  We finally landed. "Oh My God! We're here!" I said happily.

  We both got off the plane with our luggage and headed to our destination. We saw a few stores and decided to check it out. The store was a gift store and had many things, which gave you a lot of options to choose from. It was absolutely amazing and it felt good to finally be off the plane and to finally be able to stretch our legs. It was all fun, until nature was calling.

   "Hey, F/N um...?" I began.

   "Yeah? What is it?" She asked.

   "I gotta go to the bathroom. I'll be right back." I said.

   "Okay, just make sure to get back soon. I want to go eat after this." She said.

   "Okay." I said as ran towards the bathroom.

   I noticed that there were only 3 stalls and being the clean freak that I am, I picked the most clean one. I finished doing my business and began washing my hands in the sink. I used a paper towel, but noticed that there was no trash can.

   "Damn it." I thought to myself.

   I put the paper towel in my pocket and walked out. F/N and I left the store and started walking down the street. I noticed a trash can in an alley. Oh thank God, I found a trash can. I walked towards the alley and put the paper towel in the bin.

   Suddenly I got the biggest and most painful headache in my life. After a few minutes it finally went away. I was surprised that F/N didn't come to see that I was okay, but as I turned around everything seemed different. It look very old fashioned.

   "Did I walk into a parade?" I thought.

   My stomach began to growl. I didn't see any restaurants, but I saw a store that sold bread. I thinks it's best to just buy a piece of bread for now and then I'll meet up with F/N and we could go eat some real food.

   I walked into the store and noticed that a lot of people stared at me and gave me looks. I simply shrugged it off. I got my bread and placed the money on the counter. The man stared at me as if I vomited on him or something. I ignored him and walked out of the store. As I walked down the streets, while eating my bread, a lot of people have me strange looks.

  Just then I felt and arm touch my shoulder and forcefully turned me around. It was the man from the bakery!

  "What do you want?" I asked.

  "Do you think this is a joke!? Do you really think I would let you pay me with a piece a paper?" He yelled, while holding up the two dollar bills.

   "What do you mean paper? That's money."I said calmly. I shoved his hand off my shoulder started walking the opposite direction.

   He turned me around once more, but this time he was going to slap me. I quickly dodged his attack and began running from the crazy man. Not too long after, he began chasing me. He dodged other people who were in the way and made sure to not run into them.

   I turned around, while running and checked to see if I had lost him. Until, I bumped into someone. I turned around and looked up and saw him. I stood there for a few seconds, until I finally snapped back into reality.

   "Oh I'm so sorry I wasn't looking. I hope you can forgive me." I frantically said.

   The man from the bakery catched up to me. He looked at me and then at him. He came towards me with his hand up reading to hit me, but he quickly grabbed his hand before he could touch me.

   "If you don't want me to hit her, then pay me the money she owes me." The man from the bakery said.

   He gave the man a little bag, that I assumed had money inside. The man from the bakery grabbed the bag and left.

  "Why did you do that for me?" I asked.

   He didn't answer, but simply stared.

   "What's your name my lady?" He asked.

  "My name's Y/N." I said.

   "My name's Sebastian Michaelis." He said.

The first chapter has finished. Thank you for reading this badly made story. Farewell