Chapter 16

The day has come. The day I would fight for humanity. "Why did I just think about Attack on Titan just now." I thought to myself.

"Y/N, we must go. We don't have much time."

I walked up to Ciel and Sebastian. "I'm not sure if I will come back. I was planning on going back to my world if I'm able to stop him. Don't get me wrong. I like it here, but it's just that..."

"Miss Y/N, it is your decision whether you want to come back or not. We understand if you don't wish to come back. You have a family and friends that are waiting for you in your world. So please, all we want you to do is to kill that demon." Ciel said.

"Thank you, Ciel." I said.

We left the mansion. The mansion that will forever remain in my memories.

"Oh and um Zander, where will I fight the demon?"

"There's a gate that I have to open. Inside that gate will be the demon. The demon can not die, but we can take away it's power for a while. The demon always finds a way to regain its power and try to destroy humanity. But whatever you do. You can't let the demon go through the gate."

"I understand."

After hours of travel. We finally arrived to the gate. It was around 50 ft. tall and had beautiful designs on it. There was just no way to describe it. Zander began to chant a spell and the gate opened.

It was dark inside. I couldn't see anything at all. Zander handed me a flash light.

"Take it." He commanded.

I took the flashlight and walked inside.

"Remember, don't let the demon out the gate." He said.

I nodded and continued to walk inside. The more I walked the darker it became. Until I hit a door. I opened it and walked inside a huge room with torches lighting it up. I would be lying to myself if I didn't say that I was afraid and anxious.

That's when a person wearing a black cloak came out of no where.

"Let's get this show started." It said.

He took off the cloak and transformed into a humongous creature. It wasn't anything I have ever seen before. It was the type of creature that you will only see in your nightmares. It was so menacing and evil, I felt as if it could kill with one glare.

I put the flash light down, and got into my fighting stance.

"You ready for this?" I smirked.

Sorry for not updating. I know the chapters are really short and I'm really sorry for that. I'm happy that people think this story is good even though it's a mess right now. Thank You for reading my story it means a lot to me.

Farewell