Chapter 6

Your POV

   Sebastian and I entered the store filled with adorable items; items that I'm certain Lizzie would adore. I scanned the items and asked myself, 'What would Lizzie like?' I was still scanning the items, until I came across a necklace with a tiny pink toy ship. This is perfect. I immediately grab Sebastian' s arm and head towards the necklace.

   I was about to grab it, until a girl with brown eyes and brown hair was also about to grab. I quickly snatched the necklace before she could.

   "Hey! What do you think you're doing? I wanted that necklace!" She said furiously. It looked as if she were about to explode from how angry she was.

   "Finders Keepers." I said teasingly.

   I turned away from her and was about to pay for the necklace, until she raised her hand and reached towards me to snatch the necklace out of my hand.

   But what she didn't know was that I had amazing reflexes. I quickly pulled the necklace farther from her to keep it out of her reach. But as I did so, she looked up at Sebastian and immediately began to blush. She stood there like a log. It reminded me of one of those cheesy romance animes. 'This Bish better not be for real. Grell come take your Bassy cause this Bish bout to steal your man.'

   I took this opportunity grabbed Sebastian by the arm and headed towards the cashier. I left the store with a victorious look on my face. "Who knew your looks would come in handy. Hehe" Sebastian just smirked as his response. "Alright, since we found the gift we should go check up on Ciel."

    We arrived at the Undertaker's. As I opened the door. I saw Ciel and the Undertaker talking. "I've returned, with the gift for Lady Elizabeth." I said while handing him the necklace. He looked at me strangely, but soon that look turned into a satisfied expression.

   "You've done a splendid job. I've also finished my work here, so we shall return to the manor." He said.

   We left the shop and headed towards the carriage until a specific girl with brown hair stopped us on our tracks.

   "Um. . .You're that girl from the store, right?" She said shyly.

   "That is correct."

   "I just wanted to apologize for my behavior earlier today. It was quite rude of me and didn't mean it. I hope you can forgive me." She said with puppy dog eyes.

   'This Bish is getting my nerves' "Oh of course I'll forgive." I said with a fake smile.

   "Really? I'm glad." She said with a smile. Just until I thought things couldn't get any worse. This Bish begins to 'faint' towards Sebastian. Sebastian immediately catches her before she fall onto the floor.

   "Miss? Are you alright?" He asks.

   "Are you . . . an angel?" She asks.

   It took me a lot of energy to not laugh. I mean she asked a demon if he were an angel! But I managed to calm myself down before I exploded with laughter.

   "It seems she is delusional." Sebastian states.

   "Take her back to the manor." Ciel commands.

   I wanted to protest, but I knew that it wasn't gonna make him change his mind. All she wanted to do was to get into Sebastian' s pants. Why do I even care? I just decided to let it go.

Time Skip

   We arrived at the manor. Sebastian carried her to a separate room and put her down gently on the bed. I didn't even look at her I simply just went to my room. Sebastian checked her temperature and she was beginning to burn up. Sebastian got a bowl of water and a towel and was heading towards her room, until he heard an explosion.

   Lucky for me, I was near where Sebastian was so he asked me if I could take of her while he took of Bard. I didn't have much of a choice so I just nodded my head.

   I knocked on the door and entered her room. I placed the bowl of water next to her bed, dipped the towel into the water, rinsed it, and placed it upon her forehead. She immediately woke up. She saw me and smirked. 'What is she smirking about?'

   "You know I was pretty angry at you for getting the necklace, but when I saw Sebastian I thought, 'Why don't I take him instead?'" She said with a menacing giggle.

   I couldn't care less if she fell for Sebastian, but what will she do if she finds out he's a demon. I didn't say a word to her, but instead put the towel in the water, rinsed it, and placed it upon her forehead.

   "Hey! Are you even listening to me?" She said angrily.

   "What if Sebastian doesn't turn out to be the person you hoped for?" I said.

   "What do you mean? Sebastian is the perfect man for me and I will have him." She said.

   'Well she sure it cocky' "You know nothing about Sebastian. You just met him today" I said.

   "Well if you know so much about Sebastian then why don't you tell me." She said with a smirk on her face.

   "If only you knew." I mumbled

   "Go on, tell me." She demanded.

   "Some things are better left unsaid."

   That's when Sebastian came in. "I will take over now." He said. But before he left, he gave me a suspicious look. I closed the door behind me and walked towards my room. 'Great, you really did screw it up this time, Y/N'

   I opened the door to my room and closed it behind me. I searched for my phone, but it was no where to be seen. 'Fuck'

   "Are you looking for this?" I turned around and saw her with my phone in her hand, swinging it around as if it were her toy. By this point I was fuming with anger and did not realize I was losing control. I was so annoyed with her childish behavior. I wanted to end her.

   Thanks for reading. 😁

Farewell  

Farewell