Chapter 4

I entered my room and shut the door behind me. I was beginning to undress, but stopped when I realized I wasn't the only one in my room. "Claude?" I asked.

   "How do you know me?" He asked.

   "That's the least of your worries. What are you doing? W-what are you doing here?" I asked nervously.

   He didn't do anything. After a few seconds he began to walk towards me. I began to walk backwards, until I hit the wall and had no where to run to. I frantically looked around the room to look for something to defense myself. But it was too late.

   He slammed his hand on the wall; blocking me from going anywhere.

   "What do you want?" I asked.

   He leaned closer to my face. I didn't blush; I didn't want give him that satisfaction. It wasn't until I saw something that looked like a stick. I quickly grabbed it and smacked his head with it. I dropped the object and ran towards the door, but his demon speed got the better of me. He was now blocking the door. I was about to scream, but he quickly covered my mouth with his hand.

   "It's best to not make a sound." he said calmly.

   I hit him with my elbow, turned around and knee striked him to the head.  "Don't underestimate me." I said.

  I quickly ran out the door, towards Sebastian's room, but he rapidly catched up to me. He was about to grab me, but someone captured his hand before it could even touch me. I turned around and realized it was Sebastian.

   "I'm going to politely ask you to leave." he said with a fake smile on his face.

   "Of course, I shall get going then." Claude said while adjusting his glasses.

   Sebastian walked him out the door and I followed, but kept a safe distance between Claude and me. But before Claude left he said to Sebastian, "That girl knows how to fight." he said with a smirk on his face. I simply gave him a disgusted look before turning away and walking towards my room. He left and Sebastian made sure to lock the door.

   "I apologize for his actions. I hope he didn't frighten you too much." he said.

  "No worries. I just hope it doesn't happen again." I said.

  I reached my room and said goodnight to Sebastian before closing the door behind me. I quickly got ready for bed and sat down on my bed. "What was Claude doing here? What did he want? Do you think he gonna be suspicious of me because I knew his name? All of this doesn't make sense. I hope he doesn't try to do anything like this again. I swear if he kidnaps me I'm gonna lose it." I thought. *sigh*

   I'm just gonna go to sleep.

TIME SKIP

   I woke really early, probably around the time Sebastian wakes up. I changed and decided to go into the garden. I climbed a tree and started humming a tune. I was really bored. Without my anime and manga I didn't know what to do, but the fact that I was in an anime just made better. I wonder how F/N is doing. I hope she isn't too worried about me. Who am I kidding of course she would be worried in fact she would freaking out. I mean what would you do if someone close to you suddenly disappeared.

   Wait. I didn't try texting her yet. It might work. I jumped off the tree and ran towards my room. I rummaged through my backpack and finally found my phone. I turned it on and texted F/N. It went through! I smiled to ear to ear. I quickly explained my situation.

"Hey F/N, you're probably worried sick about me, but I can assure you that I'm fine. I'm just stuck in  an anime. As crazy as it may sound I time slipped to Black Butler, but at least that's what I think happened. I don't know how to get back or how long it's gonna take, but don't tell anyone, everyone is gonna think that I've gone mad. I miss you."

"Y/N?! Omg. I thought you were dead. Omg I'm gonna cry. Girl where have you been. Right you're in Black Butler. lol. How is Sebastian? Does he look as hot as in the anime? I wanna know. Btw why are you talking all proper. sry I'm talking too much."

"Do I really talk proper now? Sorry I guess living in the 1800's can do this to you. lol"

"I don't really care. I'm just happy you're alright. I'll try to do more research on the time slip thing and I might find a way to bring u back. You shouldn't use your phone too much, cause u gonna use up all of the battery. alright gtg ttyl bye I MISS U!!!!"

"k bye."

I turned off the phone and put it back on my backpack. I was so happy that I talked with F/N. What did I do to deserve such a good friend?

Thanks for reading. I'll try to update as much as I can.😁 Hope you enjoyed this chapter. 🤗

Farewell

Farewell