Ending 1: Staying In Black Butler

I woke up in a bed that was now very familiar to me. I sat up and looked around. I was back at the manor. I suddenly got a massive headache. It wasn't anything I have ever felt before.

   "Damn this hurts."I said aloud.

   That's when the door opened.

   "Ah it seems that you have awaken." Sebastion said as he placed a cup of tea next to me.

    "How long have I been asleep?" I asked.

    "About a week." He replied.

   "A week?! Has it really been that long?!" I asked.

   "Yes it has, but I expected this to happen. You did fight a very powerful demon afterall." He responded.

    I drank my tea and got dressed.

   "Where is everyone?"

   "They are all outside in the garden."

   "Okay, thankyou."

   I quickly headed to the garden; excited to see everyone again. It felt like it has been a year since I last saw them even though it hasn't been that long.

   Then I saw Zander talking to Ciel.

   "ZANDER, CIEL!" I yelled.

   They both turned around and I surprised them with a hug.

   "I feel like it's been so long since I last saw you two." I said.

   "Its good to see you doing so well, (Y/N)" Ciel said.

   "Yea, it's nice to see that you are okay." Zander added.

    "I know."I said with a smile on my face. "So, I've been thinking about whether I should stay or go back home, because I really do miss my home, but I feel like this has become like a second home to me. I think I might like it better here than my other home and I don't want to leave. So I think I might stay here."I said.

   "Its good to hear you say that, (Y/N). Because it would be shame if you would leave us. I actually enjoy your company and I'm glad that you've decided to stay." Ciel said.

    "Thankyou."I replied.

    "Well, now that you've made a decision and that you've taken care of the demon. It's my time to go and to head our separate ways."Zander said.

   "You can't stay?" I asked

   "Unfortunately I can not. There are still things I need to do." Zander replied.

    "Oh, I see." I said sadly.

   "Don't you worry. If the universe alows it. We shall cross paths again." Zander said with a smile.

   "Gee thanks as if that's gonna make me feel better."I said sarcastically.

   "Haha, I'm sorry (Y/N), but I can not stay. Even if I wanted to." Zander said.

   "Okay okay, just promise me that you'll be careful."I said.

   "Of course, and thankyou (Y/N) for everything that you have done. I will never forget you."

   "Your welcome and thankyou too."I said while I started to tear up a little.

   We said our final goodbyes.

   Zander left the manor and I watched him leave until I could no longer see him in my view. I was sad, but happy. Cause I know that one day that I will see him again.

   We went back inside the manor and I realized that this was now my home for the rest of life and I was glad that it was.

   It's funny how a trip to England is was caused all of this.

Well that's the end for ending 1. Thankyou all for reading my story. It truly means a lot to me especially with all the stuff that has been going on in my life. So Thankyou.

Farewell