Chapter 15

"So, are you ready to start your training?" Zander asked.

   "Do I have a choice." I replied sarcastically.

   "Haha, I guess not." Zander laughed.

   Time Skip

   The sun was beginning to set and I hadn't even realized it. I was so focused on getting stronger I didn't realize the moon had taken the Sun's place.

   "I think that's enough for today. You need your rest." Zander said.

   "Oh um, of course" I replied coming back to my senses.

    I head back to my room and get ready for bed. I jump on my bed and fall into a deep sleep.

   I wake up the next morning and my body was really sore, but I still trained.

   For the next few weeks. I trained and trained and trained my hardest to become stronger and to be able to control my powers, until the day came. The day I would have to fight the demon. The day I would save humanity. The day where I would put all of my work to use. The day I might finally be able to go home.

   "Y/N..., are you ready?" Zander asked.

   "Yea, I'm ready." I replied.

   "Just remember your training." He advised.

   "Of course." I responded.

    I get changed and wish everyone farewell.

This chapter is really short. I'm sorry. I'm sorry I haven't updated either. I lost motivation for this book, but I do want to finish it. I'm just lazy. Don't be mad.

Farewell