Chapter 2

Your POV

Previously

   "My name's Sebastian Michaelis." He said.

Now.

   I already knew he was Sebastian. I mean the minute I saw him I recognized him, but of course I played it dumb. I mean what would you do if some random girl you helped out just said, "Yeah, I know who you are and that your a demon and that you are an animation from Japan. Oh, and also I'm not from here, actually I'm from another world."

Yeah, I would be weired out too. So instead, I just said, "Hello Sebastian, it's a pleasure to meet you. I'm really grateful for the kindness you have showed me and I really appreciate it. I would really like to pay you back someday, but I don't know how. I don't have any money nor do I have a place to stay."

   "You mustn't worry about it. I'm sure the young master would let you stay at the manor, even if it were only for a few days."

   "You have no idea how grateful I am. To be given the chance to stay at the Phantomhive Manor is an honor."

   "How do you know that you were going to stay at the Phatomhive manor?" Sebastian asked curiously.

   "Oh um. . ." 'Dang it, you really messed it up this time, Y/N.' "I had assumed that it was the Phantomhive Manor, because you had said that your name was Sebastian Michaelis. Lord Phantomhive is famous around here and I had heard people say that he has a butler named Sebastian Michaelis." I said nervously.

   "I see, well I should tell the young master that you would be staying with us." He said.

   And with that, he left me to go get Ciel. 'Omg, omg, omg, omg, omg,omg, omg, omg, omg! I just met Bassy. And I'm about meet Ciel. AAHH! What just happened? What am I doing here? Am I stuck here forever? I need to find a way home. Do I really need to go home? Do I want to go home? Nah, I'm good for now. Wait, I hope I don't turn into a maid like in those fanfics. I've read so many stories like that, it's gotten boring.

   "Lady Y/N?" Sebastian said.

   "Oh um, yes?" I said nervously.

   "I would like to introduce you to my young master, Ciel Phantomhive."

   "It's a pleasure to meet you, Lord Phantomhive." I said.

   "And it's a pleasure to meet you, Lady Y/N.

   "Please, call me Y/N.

   "I have heard from my butler that you don't have any place to stay and I would want to give you the opportunity to stay at my manor." Ciel said.

   "It would be an honor, Lord Phantomhive." I said.

   We boarded the carriage and headed to the manor.

Time Skip

   We arrived to the manor and may I say it looked exactly as in the anime. I simply couldn't believe my eyes. If this were a dream I surely didn't want to wake up.

   We got off the carriage and went inside the manor. The second I stepped inside I was amazed by the size of the manor and how beautiful it looked. I stood there admiring the beauty of the manor.

   "Sebastian, show Miss Y/N to her room." Ciel said.

   "Yes, my Lord." Sebastian said.

   'Omg, omg, omg, omg, omg, omg, omg, omg, omg, He said IT. He said one of his most famous lines. I can't believe I got to hear it first hand. AAHH! I'm freaking out.'

   I looked calm on the outside, but was losing my mind in the inside.

   "Come this way." Sebastian said.

   I followed him to my room. I stepped inside and it was absolutely breathtaking. I thanked him and he left me in the beautiful room. I went to the window and saw Finny in the garden. He looked so adorable, but I knew better than to make him mad.

   I put my luggage on the bed and started rummaging through my stuff. I put my clothes in the closet, until I came across my Black Butler shirt. I made sure to hide it in a safest place I could find. I couldn't risk someone finding this. Especially Ciel or Sebastian. Who knew what would happen if they found out.

   After I finished unpacking all of my belongings, I made my way to the kitchen. I was really hungry; I only ate a small piece of bread.

   When I got there I saw Bard standing there with his flame thrower in hand, next to a burnt spot in the kitchen. Then there was Sebastian preparing some tea with an annoyed and frustrated look on his face.

   Judging from the scene and the countless times I've seen Black Butler. I already knew what was going on. I opened the door and couldn't help, but giggle.

Hello, my fellow readers. Hope you have enjoyed the story so far even though it's not that great of the story. Hope you're having a wonderful day and if not I hope this story made you feel better.

 Hope you're having a wonderful day and if not I hope this story made you feel better

Farewell