Chapter 9

Your POV

I entered the Manor; panting for air.

"Miss Y/N?" I heard a voice. I turned around and saw Sebastian. "Where have you been?" He asked.

"Where have I been?! I've been kidnapped by Alois Trancy and his idiotic butler; That's where I've been!" I said irritated.

Sebastian gave me a shocked expression. "I'm going to my room. I've had a long day." I said still annoyed.

I entered my room and collapsed onto my bed. I checked my phone a saw that F/N texted me.

Hey wassup Y/N Okay so um I have a lot I need to say and very little time to say it so I'm just gonna get straight to the point. I did more research on the guy (the one with powers) and it turns out he's your ancestor.🤗 How do I know this you ask. Well the old dude that told me about him had a piece of his hair (Don't ask why. It's a long story) and then I went ur house and grabbed a piece of hair from ur hair brush. Did a DNA test and it turns out ur related to him. 😅 I know it's crazy and well back then people thought of him as a God, so idk but if you do have powers you will be considered a goddess. Ok I know it's alot to take in, but think about it for a second. Wouldn't it be cool to be a goddess 😁I mean come on 😉 Ok that's it I'm gonna go do more research. I MISS CHU~♡ please come back soon. Like I'm serious it's so boring without u.

As I finished reading the text. I couldn't believe what I had just read. Me a Goddess? Impossible. I turned off my phone and fell into a deep sleep.

(Dream)
I woke up in a room; that had nothing but darkness. I didn't like how empty and eerie it made me feel. "Y/N" a voice called out. I turn around, but nothing was there. "Don't be alarmed. I know that everything may be confusing and that you have a lot of questions, but I can't tell you anything just yet."
"Who are you?" I asked.
"I'm the ancestor your friend talked about."
"What do you want from me?
"Y/N, there is something that will happen in the near future that could put a lot of people in danger. I didn't choose you to be the next goddess for no reason."
"Why me? I didn't want this."
"I didn't want this either, yet here I am. I need you to learn how to control your powers in 6 months. It may be hard since I won't be able to teach you, but you must do it for the sake of your family and friends."
"Why? What's going to happen?"
"I can not answer that question at the moment. I can only wish you good luck."
The room began to become brighter, but it felt as if I were being pulled away at the same time.
"No WAIT! I still have questions!"
The room began to get even brighter. The last thing I saw before waking up was a man wearing black plants and a black hoodie. He didn't look like he was old; he looked like he came from my world, but from my time. But the thing that made him stand out was the fact that one eye was red and the other was purple.

I woke up with a jolt and sweat all over me. "Why is he so young? Why is he wearing clothes from my time? What's up with those eyes?" I thought. A million more unanswered questions rushed through my head, but there wasn't anything I could do about it. My mind was still processing what had happened that I didn't even notice Ciel and Sebastian standing at the end of my bed.

"Miss Y/N? Are you alright?" Asked Ciel.

I quickly snapped back into reality. "Oh um y-yes." I said frantically.

That's when the door opened revealing Mey-rin. "Um Master Ciel? The guest have arrived." She informed.

"It seems that I must leave. Sebastian please take care of Miss Y/N for me" Ciel said.

"Yes, my Lord"

Both Mey-rin and Ciel left the room leaving both Sebastian and I alone in the room.

"Miss Y/N, I have a few questions I've been meaning to ask you." He began.

This made me become nervous and soon enough, sweat began to trickle behind my neck.

Sorry if the chapter was short. I have school and because of school I can't update as much.🙁 Hope people will still read this.🙂 Am I going to fast with story. Feel like I should slow down. 😅

Farewell