Chapter 7

This girl was getting on my nerves. I thought that there will never be a girl more annoying than Lizzie, but I guess I was wrong.

   "Give that back" I demanded with an angry tone.

   "Why? This thing looks so pretty." She said while running her fingers through my phone case.

   "You don't even know what it is." I said, still angry.

   "That may be true, but the way you're acting, just by having this object in my possession, is quite amusing." She said with a smirk.

   'Is this Bish serious right now? I was so fed up with her attitude. I finally stopped playing nice.'

   "Give that back or else. . ."

   "Or else what?" She said with a smirk.

   "BEFORE I GRAB YOU AND THROW YOU OUT THE FUCKING WINDOW!" I yelled.

   She looked at me with a shocked expression. I quickly snatched the phone and put it in my pocket. That's when Sebastian walked him.

   "I heard yelling. Is everything alright?" He asked.

   That's when the Bish began to cry. "S- sebastian." She began.

   "What is it?" He asked

   "S-she hit me." She said and began to cry even harder.

   "What, N- " I began, but was cut off my Sebastian's glare.

   'Oh he better not fucking believe her; unless he is really stupid.'

  "Is this true, Miss Y/N?" He asked.

   "No." I said with a serious face. 'This is just a bunch of bull. I just wanna go home. I don't wanna deal these attention craving people. They get on my nerves.'

   After my response, he stopped hugging her and said with a fake smile, "I thinks it's best for you to leave."

   "What do you mean leave? I can't just leave. I'm sick, remember?" She said.

   "Please don't make it harder on ourselves. We both know that you were only faking it."

   "No, but she's lying" she said nervously. "She wants to get in between us."

   "Please come this way. I shall escort you out."

   "NO, I'm not leaving"

   "Okay, that's it I'm done." I said. I picked her up bridal style and started walking to the front door.  She began to scream and kick.

  "NO, STOP, WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING. PUT ME DOWN!" She screamed.

   "What is all the commotion?" Ciel asked.

   I ignored him, cause all I wanted to do was to get this Bish outta here. I opened the front door and threw her out (literally). I closed the door and locked it. Ciel gave me a shocked expression. "What?" I said still annoyed.

   "Sebastian, explain to me what happened."

   "Yes, my Lord."

   'I'm not gonna listen to this shiz.' I left the conversation and went to my room. I was just about to grab my phone and check my messages, until the door flung opened. 'You've got to be kidding me.' That's when Ciel asked me if everything that happened was true, including when the Bish was trying to get Sebastian to become her husband. "Yes, everything is true" I said trying to calm myself down.

   "I want to see the object she wanted."

   "What? Um . . . You see um the object was given to me by my mother and it's very precious to me." I lied.

   "I see, well if you ever feel comfortable showing me, just let me know."

   "Alright."

   And with that they left my room. I turned my phone on and saw that it read "1 New Message" I was so delighted. I clicked on it and it read.

   Wazzup, tis me your amazing friend F/N, so um I kinda got my phone and computer taken away since I was "Using it too much". I'm sorry if I made u worried, but I did find information. Hehe. U won't believe what I found. 😁 Ok so I was asking some people around the area where you disappeared and an old man gave me a lot of info. He said that there was like this dude that had supernatural powers. He could control fire, water, earth, and air. And had whole bunch of other powers, which also includes time travel. Hehe. And before he died he told some other dude that there will be someone in the future that will inherit his powers and that little by little the powers will transfer to that person. Idk, that's what he told me. Not sure if you're the Chosen one. But that's all I got 4 ya. Bye I miss Chu~♡.

   I couldn't believe what I just read. Was she being serious. Me having powers? That's impossible.

   Try to find more information about the dude.

I turned my phone off and went to bed. It's been a long night.

Thanks for reading.😁 I'm not going to update as much as I used to because I'm going back to school, so I apologize for that.😢 Hope you enjoyed.☺

Farewell

Farewell