005.

CHAPTER FIVE
shithead vs. shitbreath

shout at the devil blasted through tina's speakers

shout at the devil blasted through tina's speakers. if you wanted a finisher, then take a gulp out of the mystery punch. tina's party soon turned into a rager with drunk teenagers pretending that they're peaking on halloween. well, some weren't pretending.

people were dancing, drinking, and not puking just yet. a group of specific party–goers were counting billy chugging the beer keg. at 42, he stopped, breaking the record that steve harrington held. they all cheered for him. "that's how you do it, hawkins!" he boomed.

they all chanted his name as he and a group of followers walked into the house, making their way to the former king of the keg.

"we got ourselves a new keg king, harrington." tommy buzzed as he stood beside billy. steve and amelia wore the same bugged out expression.

"yeah that's right! eat it harrington." steve slid off his glasses and narrowed his eyes at billy, the two having a stare–down. amelia stuck a lollipop in her mouth and watched as she felt the tension between the two rising every second.

nancy simply sighed and walked away.

billy took his cigarette to his lips and inhaled a puff. he grew a smile when his eyes averted to the girl dressed in a tight, red costume.

"maybe this lady" billy pulled amelia against him by the waist. "can be my special prize."

amelia scoffed and pushed her face away from him. "your breath smells like shit, man." she stuck her lollipop out her mouth. billy, still grasping amelia, took a lick of the lollipop with a wink.

"okay, hey." steve grabbed amelia and got her away from billy. the boy wearing a devilish smirk and chuckled.

"calm down, harrington." he seethed. "pretty sure your girlfriend is over there." billy nodded at nancy in the kitchen, leaving the two from their matters. after steve and amelia exchanges unsure glances, amelia turned to watch billy walk away.

his eyes were locked on her, and his amusing smile only grew wider when their eyes met. amelia rolled her brown orbs away from him to nancy as her and steve made their way to the kitchen.

"hey, woah woah!" steve told nancy as he watched her gulp down a whole cup of punch. amelia chuckled and ended up grabbing the semi–empty cup from her. "take it easy." she laughed, impressed at how quick nancy was to get alcohol in her system.

"we're just being stupid teenagers for the night." nancy grabbed another cup and poured herself some more. "wasn't that the deal?" with that, she walked away into the dancing crowd before chugging the punch down again.