Who is that?

Izuku Midoriya a kind and yet nervous freckled young boy walked around his town. He waved at the people around as everyone knew each other because the town was not very big and not many people lived there. He carried  a small pot with water that he was carrying for his mother , since his father was killed by thiefs Izuku had to do most of the tasks when his mother was busy. While he walked back home he felt something strange in his chest...he couldn't really explain what or try to figure out himself what it was. He decided to ignore it soon arriving home "Mom! I am home and I brought the water!" He entered the house removing his shoes and walking to where the kitchen was. "Good morning son sorry that I had to send you off so sudden.." She said with a guilty sigh and a nervous smile "Mom its alright do not worry so much." He answered politely before putting the small pot above the table and starting to head out "I am going for a walk! I will be home soon!" He waved at his mother "Alright Izuku but please don't hurt yourself..." She said worried as if something could happen anytime. He just nodded and walked out of his house heading to the forest. When he got there the feeling came back making the green haired boy touch his chest "What is this feeling...?" He walked a bit more and soon heard a hard noise coming from nearby. He flinched and gulped "H-Hello?" He walked a bit further to where the noise came from "I-Is anyone t-there..?" When he got close enough the first thing he saw was a corpse. A male at least 49 years old. His body froze in an instant as soon as he made eye contact with the corpse "Oh...my..goodness..sir..? Are you okay?" He knew the other was not alive but he was so shocked he couldn't help it "Don't interfere..." a cold voice said from behind seeming slightly angry "H-Huh?" Izuku turned around and faced a taller male with blond hair. "Move useless mortal." He pushed Izuku away and went near the corpse before kneeling down to it and saying some words in latin. Izuku looked at every move of the other made very scared and confused , what was he even saying? It was not Greek that was for sure. A while later after he said those words out of the corpse came a blue flame that went to the other male "Tch.." the blond boy said annoyed as he stood up "Goodbye , mortal." He started to walk away as Izuku stood up quickly and followed him "W-Wait! How did you do that? Who are you? What is that flame?" He was a very curious boy only that he didn't knew that this boy had zero patience "OI STOP MAKING QUESTIONS AND GET OUT OF MY DAMNED SIGHT!" He yelled to the smaller male. Izuku gulped at the sudden action and sighed heavily "My apologies..." He looked down a bit embarrassed "Why do you care of who I am mortal?" The blond male looked at the other looking down at him from his shoulder. Izuku looked up at him and smiled soflty "Well...I mean..you just kinda of killed someo-" He got interupted "I killed no one! I am just doing my job!" The other male growled angrily crossing his arms "Well...if you say so , I am Midoriya Izuku pleased to meet you!" He said with a bright smile in his face "Bakugou. Bakugou Katsuki." The other answered quite calm and relaxed "I have to leave now , bye." He turned away and disapeared misteriously leaving Izuku with only even more questions and a slight blush on his freckled cheeks "Katsuki..."

{END OF CHAPTER 1 I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY!}