Please be gentle.

(WARNING. THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS NSFW! IF YOU AREN'T OKAY WITH PEPES OR BOOTYS DO NOT READ THIS CHAPTER! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!>:3)

After that sweet kiss and both the attractions revealed , Katsuki holded Izuku in his arms bridal style. The plan was to go to the Underworld , but he remenbered that it would be a bit shocking and scary for a soft boy like Izuku so he decided to go to a place he used to stay when he was tired of seing all that death and darkness everyday.
It was a small house not very extravagant since Katsuki wasn't a snob like the other 'bitch ass' Gods.
Izuku looked at Kacchan and still didn't want to believe that this finally was happening that he didn't even question the God where they we're going but he did trust Kacchan so why not? He lifted his head a bit and kissed Katsuki's cheek several times showing affection towards the male his own cheeks a bit red. Katsuki couldn't help but chuckle a bit as he gripped Izuku tightly "Too bad I will ruin your cute body later-" He whispered evily "Eh? What did you say?" "Oh nothing Deku!' He said 'innocently'. Izuku wasn't a person to argue so he shrugged and looked at the house "Is that your house?" Katsuki nodded "Yeah. But don't worry we aren't in the Underworld so hopefully one of my servants wont come after me...my dragon Kirishima is very needy lately." He sighed as if Kirishima was being a bad dragon"You have a Dragon?" Izuku said smiling bright "May I see him?" Katsuki rolled his eyes "Perhaps one day you might be able to see him. But you see he isn't like a 'normal' human world dragon..and he is in the Underworld playing with the souls probably." The green haired boy raised a brow in pure confusion "What do you mean? It's not like the dragon has 3 heads and is extremely big!" He laughs compleetly clueless. Katsuki glared at Izuku to give him a sense that what he had just said was EXACTLY what he himself meant "Deku that's exactly what Kirishima looks like , I am not even joking about it..stop reading too much Underworld books you creep." By those words Deku started to laugh and cupped Katsuki's neck "Shut up.." He pressed his lips with Kacchan's making the kiss this time a bit deeper..the God on the other hand kicked open the door still holding Deku and making sure the kiss didn't break while he did so. After some minutes like that the God gripped the mortal his hips and picked him up so that the male could wrap his legs around Katsuki's waist "Deku..." Kacchan was going insane , Izuku's skin was softer then a cloud , his hair smelled better then thousands of roses together , his lips tasted better then strawberries , his eyes we're more beautiful then the sky itself..damn this boy was driving the blond haired male crazy. He pinned Izuku against a wall and squeezed his ass a bit just to see his reaction, of course not breaking the kiss , Izuku did seem to enjoy that and he showed it by blushing a bit darker and opening his eyes , his grip on Kacchan's hair a bit tighter "Like that Deku..?" He did make sure Izuku felt ok "I..I-I do..please do it more.." Izuku looked him in the eyes not really realising he was just giving himself to the most dangerous God. Katsuki nodded and licked Izuku's lips softly once more touching the small boy's ass making sure this time he gripped it a bit harder I mean..since Izuku did say he enjoyed it and even begged for more it sounded all reasonable and fine in Kacchan's mind? Izuku arched his back a bit as he felt both interactions his whole face growing a dark shade of red "Kacchan.." He started to feel really warm and around his private area he felt a bit hard , by that Katsuki smirked and grinded against Izuku to make him moan. As expected that did work and the Izuku moaned slowly and silently quickly covering his mouth "S-Sorry.." He apologized embarassed soon feeling Kacchan's hand touching his pulling it aside both looking at each other's eyes "Deku...stop apologizing..your gorgeus..I want to make you mine..if you let me..I will make you the happiest person on Earth.." This time he did speak from the bottom of his heart filled with emotion and love. He had let lots of things go because he didn't want to fight with the other Olympic Gods , but Izuku..you could try that he would seriously bute your arms off. Izuku smiled softly and carressed his cheek "I will do the same to you Kacchan..don't worry.." He leaned his forehead against Kacchan's sweetly his heart skipping a beat each time he thought of what had happened and what was already happening. This words always we're said to Izuku but never meant which was really hurtfull for him. But this time he felt like someone actually meant it. That was starting to bring tears to his eyes but he quickly wiped them on Katsuki's hair so he wouldn't be worried since there was nothing to worry about right now , it was just finally the two of them , no interuptions or people who only gave them both negative thoughts and opinions. Kacchan smiled lightly and kissed his nose "Idiot." The boy flinched "How am I an idiot?! Awwnnn Kacchan you ruined the moment!" He laughed and whined at the same time before the other boy start sticking his tongue out. Izuku glared and licked his tongue blushfully. Katsuki blushed lightly and smirked "So that's how things are gonna go..." He gripped his chin tightly and shoved his tongue inside Deku's mouth 'exploring' everywhere while curling his tongue with Deku's until eventually the other boy started doing the same between small inhales and exhales. Right now Katsuki , like the perv he is , started to grind his dick against Izuku's ass a bit trying to be subtle about it failing miserably much since his dick was barely as hard and up as a stone. Izuku flinched a bit when he felt Kacchan's family jewels against his ass but didn't fucking complain anyways! He arched his back once more and a tiny moan escaped his mouth this time he didn't cover his mouth. While he grinded against Izuku he touched his chest and belly internally thanking his mom for making such beauty "Deku.." He whispered before lifting Izuku's dress a bit to see his chest and cute pink nipples almost instantly licking one of them his dick starting to get harder as he heard more of those sweet little moans coming out of his lover's mouth while of course rubbing the other nipple with one hand the other on Deku's ass.
Izuku's moans started to get louder everytime Katsuki sucked and licked more on his nipple "K-Kacchan..Kacchan.." He moaned his name as his member started to get harder as well but after a few minutes doing this Katsuki couldn't wait anymore and he rushed to his own room throwing Deku on the bed after removing his dress compleetly this time. His dick was up and you could see it through his clothing as he seemed pretty proud of the length of it "Lets fuck baby boy?~" He said lustfully a smirk on his face as he took his clothes off revealing the dick to the virgin bot who almost had a heart attack "Y-You think i-it will..ya know..fit?" Izuku asked a bit stressed but couldnt help but sitting up on the end of the bed to be closer to Katsuki. The other male laughed a bit and proudly rubbed his own dick while going closer to Deku rubbing the tip against his freckled cheek "Don't you worry Deku..it will fit..otherwise I'll just ruin you inside and you wont walk for days~" Izuku blushed and touched the dick rubbing it against his own cheek a bit "Please be gentle.." This sentence was cute enough to make Bakugou laugh a bit "You expect me to take your slutty ass seriously when you are holding my dick against your cheek like its a whole meal?~" He grabbed his dick again and rubbed the tip against Izuku's lips "Now...why won't you suck this dick like the little slut you are..?" He smirked as Izuku slowly opened his mouth and started to suck the tip while looking at Kacchan "Yeah...look at me Deku..God I'm so hungry for you.." He tilted his head back and growled as he felt Izuku trying to suck a bit more of the dick "Hmf!" The green haired boy opened his mouth a bit wider as he tried to suck everything by now , and when he finally managed to put his whole length in the mouth he then started to suck all of it slowly at first soon moving a bit faster using his tongue here and there. Katsuki gripped Deku's hair and moaned in a manly tone of course thrusting a bit in his mouth "Who would think you would be such a good submissive little slut eh Deku?" He smirked as the boy placed his hands in the dick slowly rubbing it as he sucked making the God growl and moan even more "Your driving me insane stupid human.." Of course he didn't meant to hurt or offend Deku but Katsuki was always rude and when pleasured he cursed alot. Izuku started to suck faster and harder moaning between the dick making some sort of vibration leaving Katsuki moan a bit louder "Fucking hell you bitch!" He took out his dick and french kissed him deeply while going on top of him giving his ass a hard slap "Ah! Kacchan!" He gave him some sort of slutty laugh as he wrapped his arms around him "Are you angry at me Kacchan?~" He made a pouty face his eyes looking at him with a dirty look "Oh..don't give me that look Deku..you won't escape me now..ever.." He bited his neck and left a bitemark and a hickey in that place before starting to spread Izuku's legs and rubbing his hole a gently. Izuku gripped Kacchan's hair a bit roughly "Bite me.." Katsuki did as told driving the other male insane this time "Im gonna prepare you first.." He puts one finger in gently staring to move it a bit Deku releasing small and cute moans as of course they started to get louder and longer now and then "Ahh! Kacchan..ahh!~" That's when Katsuki added two fingers and started to spread them and closing them again to stretch Deku a bit , because his dick would be 10 times bigger in his own mind. Izuku moaned loudly and looked away some tears escaping his green eyes filled with pleasure and desire "Faster p-please!" Kacchan meanwhile masturbated himself and went faster inside Deku , not until he had enough of it and took his fingers off shaking them a bit to dry them off since Deku was all wet now and internally screaming fuck me (Katsuki Bakugou everyone.) Izuku on the other hand was still breathing a bit heavily and flinched a bit when he felt his legs being grabbed and spread widely the tip of Kacchan's bakudick (fight me lmao) rubbing against his entrance softly "Woah..its too big Kacchan it won't fit.." he whimpered a bit "It will don't worry..its not like Im gonna pound my way into you instantly..it will hurt a bit but it will be okay do not worry.." He went on top of him and between his legs slowly shoving the tip of his dick inside while holding Izuku by his head tightly kissing his ear softly trying to relief his pain a bit feeling the boy's whole body shiver and hearing him whimper a bit some tears falling down Izuku's cheeks "Au..au.." the male said complaining about the situation scratching Kacchan's shoulder a bit "It hurts baby? Do you want me to pull out? It will hurt just for a bit I promise you.." Katsuki looked him in the eyes kissing his tears away "I..I can take it.." Izuku whispered a bit and tried to move his hips to make the dick go a bit deeper "Ah..." the first moan came out of his mouth giving Kacchan a signal that the pain was starting to fade away a bit "Very well princess." He said laying him down a bit starting to slowly thrust a bit "F-Fuck...so tight..." The God moaned and gripped on Izuku's hip thrusting a bit more "K-Kacchan...ahh..~" Izuku cried a bit but he still was able to enjoy the very first thrusts as his virginity was taken by a God bit by bit. After Izuku was all stretched up and there was no pain anymore he started to moan louder and grab the sheets tight as Katsuki spreaded his own arms and putted then on the bed to pound into him this time a bit harder since he had enough of being mister nice guy which he clearly wasn't.
He started to pound harshly into him "Ahh!! Fuck you Deku!" He moaned and growled making the bed bang against the wall roughly "Aahhh!! Kacchan!! Kacchan!!~" Izuku moans even more spreading his legs wider to give Katsuki space "More!! More!!" "IS THAT HOW WE ASK IT SLUT?!" He slapped Izuku's ass making his ass wiggle a bit "Oh my fucking God Deku!!!~" "Ahhh!! Kacchan!!~" The green haired boy wss reaching some limits and moaned loudly almost screaming Katsuki growled loudly and fucked him senselessly "Im going to destroy you!!" He moaned and gripped one leg putting it over his shoulder to easily pound into him making Izuku moan even louder starting to cum "Ahhh!!!~" Katsuki smirked and covered his fingers with a bit of cum slapping his ass with it "Dirty slut...can I cum inside of you?" Izuku nodded quickly still moaning loudly and by that Katsuki gave a few more thrusts and came inside Deku shivering a bit "Ahhh..." He moaned out and looked at Izuku before puling out some cum still dripping from off of Kacchan's dick "You like being filled up like that right slut..?" He said with a wide smirk
"I loved this...it was so good.." He said still panthing a bit "Next time I wont be easy." He said laying down next to him covering them with a blanket before hugging Izuku close to his chest "Sleepwell my dear.." He yawned tiredly "Sleepwell Kacchan..I love you.."
"I love you too Deku.." and so the both fell asleep after a magical night together.

{END OF CHAPTER 10!}