Olympus

As the God walked forward he glanced behind him to look at the team he had build. 1 his loyal dragon Kiri , 2 the strongest gladiator and 3 a strange idiotic 'wizard'. He sighed and kept walking "So. Toshinori. As my knowledge tells me , gladiators aren't from Greece are they?" Toshinori laughed a bjt awkwardly "You are indeed correct your highness..I come from Italy , Rome. I once was a slave who fought for his freedom in the well known Colloseum! But when I got out I realised I was also banned from my country so I had to como here in Greece." Katsuki nodded "Quite a story. And you weirdo?" Present Mic looked at Kacchan with a death glare "I will kill you." Toshinori gasped and Kirishima laughed "Good luck with that mortal." The God said crossing his arms as he walked "I am just a normal oracle who plays with experiments.." "Such as?" The male sighed "I gave my life just to find out how you Gods live for so long.." Kirishima raised his brow and his tail moved a bit "Its just how it is!" Kiri answered instantly feeling proud "Right master?" Katsuki smiled a bit and patted Kirishima's head "Yeah , yeah."
Toshinori coughed a bit "And..you sir?"
Katsuki looked at Toshinori and then away "Me? I'm just a God that really wants to die but simply can't." Kirishima's smile faded and he whined before hugging Katsuki tight "Please don't say such things master! I need you! The world needs you! Those Olympic cunts may not admit it but they need you!...Izuku needs you!!!" The dragon was so tired of hearing these things that this time he did actually cry "Kirishima.." The God felt bad for giving his friend such a hard time , he leaned closer and hugged him closer to his chest "It's okay buddy.." Kirishima was not used to Katsuki being caring so he hugged him as tight as he could. After a while Katsuki letted go of the hug and turned to keep walking to the Olympus. The others followed him of course but after some time they arrived the woods.  Walking in Katsuki did hear a certain giggle and stayed alert "Kirishima." Kirishima understood and transformed into his dragon form. Present Mic walked towards the tree that the giggles came from and flinched falling down right after he was so surprised by a small person with wings one bow and many arrows. "HAHAHAHAH! I GOT HIM!" He saw Katsuki and Kirishima "Oh hey Katsu-kiiiii!!! Hey Kiricutie!" Katsuki sighed "Aoyama...you definatelly shouldn't have been born to be the Cupido.." "Mom said it was my job only!!" "Your mom says lots of things.." He mumbled to himself as Aoyama flied to them "Kiri you look extra cute!!" Kirishima went back in his normal form and sighed "I'm not cute!" Aoyama then touched Katsuki's hair "Sooooo did my golden arrow get you Katsukiii?~" the God coughed embarassed "It did.." "Yeah you both seemed really happy that one nig-" Katsuki quickly closed his mouth "Shut.the.hell.up." The dragon seemed curious "Who was the top Aoyama?~" Katsuki slapped Kirishima's head blushing darkly "ME OF COURSE!!!" He then realised he himself gave in that they had sex. Toshinori laughed and Present Mic seemed disgusted "Oh nothing to laugh about or make fun about Ki-ri-shi-ma! You yourself received one of my golden arrows!" Kirishima blushed and smiled proudly "That's right! We have a family..." Aoyama gasped "Babies?! Please I need to see them!" "Mhh..maybe later? We are gonna save Izuku first!" The Cupido glared at Katsuki "What happened this time?" "Todoroki." He said looking down "And you couldn't protect them again?" "I DAMN WELL TRIED OKAY?!" Toshinori went between them and smiled nervously "Lets keep calm okay God?" Katsuki crossed his arms and growled angrily "Fine." "But we need to move!!" Kirishima walked again and was followed by Katsuki and Present Mic. "God he was always a handfull.." Aoyama complained and pouted "Oh? What do you mean?" Toshinori asked curiously "Hm? Katsuki has a short temper. He doesn't like that people tell him what to do." The gladiator smiled "That I realised.." "Well. Wish him good luck for me. To whatever he is up to." Aoyama flew away as Toshinori looked at Katsuki "Alright.." He went over to the others. Meanwhile at Denki's house the babies we're sleeping nuzzling up against Kaminari's tail. The mom looked down at Izuku's body and putted his head near it feeling lonely and missing Kirishima terribly much. One of the babies woke up and walked up to his mommy tiredly "Mommy..where's daddy?" Kaminari looked at his baby and licked him before pulling him close "He will be back soon alright? He just went to help uncle Katsuki to save this boy over here alright?" "What's wrong with this boy?" "He is very sick honey." Of  course he wouldn't tell his sons that Izuku was dead as that would basically scare them! "Now sleep its really early..go sleep with your brothers ok?" The baby nodded and licked Kaminari before walking to his brothers and nuzzling against them. Kaminari sighed and looked at Izuku sensing something weird "Mh?" Izuku's chest started moving again and he seemed to be breathing again but with dificulty "...Izuku?" The green haired male felt his whole body hurting badly , his hands we're really cold still from the ice. Denki quickly transformed into his dragon form and tried to listen to Izuku's heartbeat. There it was! The heartbeat! "Izuku please wake up!!" Kaminari said happily "Hm.." Izuku made a soft sound and Kaminari smiled even brighter "Wait..Katsuki...Kirishima..they are in danger!!".
Katsuki walked out of the woods and when he is at the end of it he sees a big mountain "This must be it." Kirishima had butterflies all over him "Uuhhh thats a big mountain!" "No shit Kiri." He sighed annoyed as he looked at it for a bit "Woah...its really beautiful..." Kaminari had to think quickly. Where does he put the babies?! And Izuku?! But what about Kirishima?! Oh no! "Ok..ok..you kids will stay with the...the the..AH yes!! Dragon Nezu! Cmon kids!" He grabbed Izuku and ran there with the babies "Dragon Nezu! Please keep my children for a moment along with God Katsuki's loved one!" The old dragon looked up and smiled "Oh of course! Come on children go inside the cave." The babies entered and played a bit "A human again hm? That god does not learn.." Kaminari sighed and chuckled giving him Izuku that moved each time more and more. "Goodbye! I will be back as soon as I can!" He transformed into his dragon form and flied away.

(END OF CHAPTER 14!)