Is It Your First Time Here?

Izuku couldn't sleep from how excited he was. He was finally gonna meet up with Kacchan without any rushes or worries. His heart beated fast only by thinking of the other boy touching him a while ago "Ahhhh.." the green haired boy sighed happily as he yawned and slowly fell asleep. The next day his mother , Inko , as promised woke him up at time for breakfast so he had enough time to make himself look good. He ate with his mother and denied every question she made about this 'misterious lucky girl'. Pretty sure he isn't a girl Izuku thought with a quiet chuckle just imagining how Kacchan would react if he got called a girl. After he went through all those idiotic and overdramatic questions he stood up and went to prepare himself. His mother of course helped him choose the perfect clothing for the 'date'. "This one!" She showed him a white typical Greek with a black-ish sort of scarf only a bit longer and more thin then an actual scarf. He nodded with a bright smile and grabbed it softly off of her hands undressing and trying it on before showing her how he looked in it "So?" He asked while looking at himself also "You look adorable Izuku!" She smiled and chuckled. He smiled back softly and rubbed the back of his head gently a slight blush appearing on his freckled cheeks questioning himself if Kacchan would think the same way his mother did. After many hours of picking the best shoes , fixing the messy green hair and stuff like that , the boy went straight to the place the other male had told him to go. After waiting a few minutes at that same place there was still no sight of Kacchan...did he forgot? Or didn't want to meet up anymore? All of those negative thoughts came across Izuku's mind at the moment of stress and awkwardness...until. A hand touches his shoulder making the boy turn around instantly and slapping the person across the face..well at least trying. His eyes widened as he recognized the face he was about to give a slap"I'm so sorry!!" Kacchan looked at him annoyed as he holded Izuku's hand which he was attacking him with "I thought you wanted to see me shitty Deku?! Not harass me!" He growled a bit angry as usual "N-No!! I-It was a s-simple reflex! I'm really sorry Kacchan!" He took away his hand and bowed several times quickly "Stand up. Don't bow." The other said as he crossed his arms "There is no need for you to apologize so much to me , you said it twice its enough I am no God or suc- Oh shit wait.." He sighed "Hahaha silly.." Izuku chuckled softly at the others mistake. "What do you want , Brocolli?" He lifted Izuku's chin and looked him in the eyes deeply making of course our freckled boy blush darkly because of how close they we're "I-I-I w-wanted to v-visit..you.." He stuttered awfully much "What's wrong Deku?Zeus cutted your tongue?~" He smirked lightly as he didn't took his eyes away from Izuku's not even for a second. Izuku touched Kacchan's hand and smiled "Now.." He changed subject "Lets go to the town? I heard there is a festival going on currently.." Now it seemed like a date "A festival? God don't tell me its that one to honor Zeus?" Izuku shaked his head "We don't honor him only. We honor everyone in different times and months. But we can go together to this one.." He blushed and looked a bit away "Sounds good...lead the way freckles." He laughed softly and nodded slowly going to the town entrance with Kacchan soon seing lots of colors and flowers. "Come on Kacchan! There is always a first time for everything!" He took the others hand softly and started to drag him along into the festival a bright smile in his face. At that moment , everything around Katsuki froze suddenly it was like the world stopped just to look at Izuku smile. This time was the God's turn to blush.

{END OF CHAPTER 4! I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS ONE AS WELL! THANK YOU FOR THE SUPORT! ALSO I'M REALLY SORRY IF IT TOOK SO LONG I WAS IN EXAM PERIOD SO I COULDN'T GET AWAY FROMMY STUDIES! BUT I HAVE 2 DAYS FREE THEN 2 WEEKS I WILL BE WRITTING MORE THEN! KISSU!}