May the strongest keep him Icy Hot

Izuku didn't knew what to do anymore. Should he try to run? No that would make Todoroki burn him...should he try to kick or hurt Todoroki? Nah he wouldn't have a chance with such a powerfull God. He looked over at Katsuki who was clearly filled with anger and hate for the half red and half white haired male , Kirishima didn't look that happy as well the dragon who seemed really sweet seemed now really terrifing and threatning. Kirishima growled loudly his whole body going really hard as he stood by Izuku's lover his side. Katsuki made black smoked explosions trying to intimidate Todoorki but of course that wasn't enough...he had to do more "TODAY I WILL END YOUR EXISTENCE YOU HALF N' HALF BASTARD!DON'T LAY THOSE DIRTY HANDS ON MY PRINCESS YOU UNWANTED CHILD!" Kacchan did what he always did best.Challenge people's emotions and play with them "I BET YOUR FATHER DOESNT FUCKING LOVE YOU!" He laughes histerically knowing exactly that it was kinda true. Todoroki was filled with hate and anger now just what Katsuki wanted "I can also play dirty." He placed his hand on Izuku's arm burning it with his fire. Izuku only had time to yell loudly and cry non stop as he tried to pull his arm away from Todoroki "KACCHAN!" That scream made everything in Katsuki's sanity drop "Kirishima. Attack this son of a fucking bitch." Kirishima did as told and attacked Todoroki with his tail , at least he tried since Todoroki was quick enough to make a giant ice cube to avoid Kirishima's attack. Sadly for Todoroki , Kirishima was a pretty big dragon which caused him to break the ice instantly. Todoroki letted Izuku go and dogged Kirishima's attack some pieces of Ice falling on Deku like hard cold rocks "DEKU!!!!!" Katsuki yelled loudly his voice cracking up. Thats right , Izuku is a mortal and that quick plus hard inpackt in that small and fragile body of his would've crushed every single bone of his precious body Katsuki thought. The God got on his knees suddenly losing his will to live or even fight against Todoroki. Kirishima could only whine and feel guilty that he even had attacked , but Katsuki didn't blame his loyal dragon. After all...he just did what he said , making that all Katsuki's fault. Kirishima tried to push some pieces of ice off of the ground to look for Deku's body not losing his chance that Izuku still be alive! Moving piece by piece until he finally saw Izuku's body. He didn't seem to move or even breath so it was shocking for Kiri that looked at his master. Katsuki stood up and walked over to Kirishima quietly until he saw Izuku's lifeless body...once more. "M..My..b-baby.." The God was devastated and hugged the small human's body close to him while hugging him tightly for the first time not even receiving a god damn hug back. This was all so dificult for him , why couldn't the Gods leave Katsuki in peace with the person he instantly fell in love with and waited to be reborn over and over again just so he could be happy for a short period in decades. Izuku's face was covered with bruises and purple spots from the ice. His lips we're just as purple as a grape and cold as a ice cube. His hair was filled with tiny snow flakes that slowly smelted as the sun hitted his hair a bit , his eyes we're closed and his cheeks bleeded a bit. Katsuki could only cry for one person and that was this 'stupid mortal'. He kissed his cheeks all over again and wiped his blood away with his thumb "Izuku...my love...Deku.." He couldn't stop crying or yelling the person he loved was dead. He wouldn't be able to kiss him , hug him , care for him , protect him nothing...Izuku's life went all down ever since he met Katsuki. But Katsuki was the stupid one who knew he should stay away but simply just couldn't! Kirishima whined and sniffed to look for Todoroki while Katsuki was cursing at himself for once more killing his loved one "Kirishima...he is gone its no use in fighting anymore.." For some reason Kirishima ignored Katsuki's comment and grabbed Izuku's corpse gently with his tail "What are you doing?! Give him back now!" He cried even more making explosions to relief his anger a tiny bit. Kirishima once more ignored his master and walked in the woods Kacchan feeling obligated to follow him of course. Kirishima was very carefull and looked where he went with his tail , until they reached a rather strange and unknown place? Katsuki looked around asking himself what this was all about until he heard Kirishima growling loudly. Suddenly a male yellow dragon appeared along side with 6 tiny dragon babies some red some yellow "Your...family?" Katsuki looked at Kirishima as the red dragon nodded happily before licking Denki's dragon lips and getting attacked by the babies on his legs. Denki sniffed Deku's body and his tail gave a bit electricity as he talked in his own language to Kirishima. Kirishima nodded at Denki and handed him Deku's body over before turning into a human form "Few! Sorry the babies are a handfull ahah!" He pets the babies and smiles "My husband said there is two ways of reviving him if thats what you want master?" Katsuki nodded "Obviously." "Well. We could try the electricity against his body but my man doesn't know how much volts it will need..and he is scared he will use too much so he rather not. The second one is too travel to the Olympics and kill Zeus. But that is an impos-" "I will kill that Thunderbolt lover." "EH?! B-But master! Thats really risky! You may not come back alive!" "True. But if that means Izuku will live I'm okay with it." He said carelessly. Kirishima whined "Okay okay! If your willing to risk yourself then lets get this show on the road. Izuku-kun will stay with Denki." Katsuki looked at Izuku before walking to him "Dearest..if we never see each other again..know that I love you." He kisses him and leaves Denki and the babies to go kick some butt with Kirishima.
{END OF CHAPTER 12}