I'm going to make you pay

Katsuki felt everything hurt inside and outside. God fucking damnit can't he just protect the one he loves?! He was blaming himself for the mortal's death and felt horrible about it , but as Kirishima said that it was not too late he was going to give all he could to kill his useless brother. Kirishima was still in his human form and the silence was affecting him so he went a bit closer to Katsuki "Master?" The dragon asked "What is it now Kirishima?" He looked at him his usual glare on his face "I was wondering..what did you and the human do before I came?" Katsuki's cheeks went red as he started thinking about Izuku's moaning , sucking and name calling. 'Kacchan! Kacchan!~' the God quickly slammed his own head several times leaving the dragon confused before realising what they did "Oh. I see~" Kirishima's smirk was wide and perverted and that disgusted Katsuki "Just shut your fucking mouth Shitty Hair!" He frowned and growled before crossing his arms "I fucked the life out of him. Happy?" The man admitted "Uuhhh!!! So you want babies?~" Kirishima knew little about the human body "You dumbass males can't get pregnant! Although it would be fantastic if he had my children." He started imagining the tiny babies one who looked like himself and the other like Izuku but both had lots of freckles since that was the thing Katsuki went the most crazy about. He then sighed realising that if he didn't managed to kill Zeus he wouldn't be able to even talk to Izuku ever again. As they walked more into the woods Kirishima raised a brow "Master. Where exactly is the Olympus? Ya know that big mountain people say its the God's home?" Katsuki looked at him and shrugged "I will obviously talk about it with an oracle. He might know where it is , I dont go there so much to know exactly where it is." He thought for a moment "But what I do know is that its a bit far away from here." Kirishima sighed and rubbed his head "Ahhh man and I told my baby I would be home for dinner.." Katsuki slapped his head "Why on Earth would you tell him that?! That's stupid of you!" The dragon whined and rubbed the place where his master slapped "I know I know! But I do know for sure if Izuku-san did puppy eyes you would say that too!" Katsuki went silent for a moment. Damn stupid dragon was right this time "Alright. Lets try to return before dinner. If not you may leave if we're not done." "What?! No way master! I want to help you!" Katsuki grinned "I didn't say you had too. I said it was an option." Kirishima frowned "You didn't say that." "BUT I FUCKING MEANT IT THAT WAY STUPID MORON!" The red haired male chuckled and nodded "Sorry master.". After walking for 1 hour or so both a bit tired (specially Kirishima) they finally came in a small village "Tch. I hate humans." "Still your dating one." "SHUT UP SHITTY HAIR." He said as he walked into the village some people finding his clothing odd. He didn't give a shit he just wanted to find the oracle so he could tell him where the Olympus is , sooner or later he did find one and entered his house without knocking "Oi. Anybody home?" Kirishima clinged onto Katsuki's arm as the inside of the house was a bit dark. Suddenly a light went on and Katsuki walked to it seing then the oracle Aizawa wrapped in a blanket looking like he didn't sleep for weeks or maybe even months. "What brings you here...God of the  Underworld..." Aizawa said looking at Katsuki and Kirishima "How do you...okay never mind. Can you tell me where the mountain Olympus is?" "Olympus...yes of course. But I will warn you. If you go there...a big fight will wait for you..you should go prepared or with somebody as strong as who you intend to fight..that dragon alone won't do.." the God raised a brow "Im strong enough. But who do you think could help me? I'll do anything for my loved one." "Young Midoriya is his name right?" "Y-Yes! Please tell me..will he survive..? Will I be able to save him..?" Aizawa sighed "Son , I can't tell you everything. What I can say is that Young Midoriya is in good hands. The mountain Olympus is 45 km from here , you can recognize it instantly and the persons who might be able to help are the village's best gladiator his name is Toshinori Yagi , a pretty good wizard who for some reason likes to be called Present Mic. Those are really good , they live two houses after mine. Good luck kid." The light goes out and Katsuli leaves the house "Master!" Kirishima said rushing after him "Master , do you think these people can help?" "We have to try Kirishima. If its the only way we can save Izuku we have to try." He walked two houses after Aizawa's and knocked on the first one. A tall blond male , very strong by body leaving Katsuki a bit intimided since he was smaller then this one male "Hello there! What brings you here young man?" The male asked with a bright smile in his face "Katsuki Bakugou. Please fight by my side against the Olympic Gods , my loved one was murdered by one and I desire to kill the God of all Gods to bring him back." Toshinori raised a brow in confusion "Sir are you drunk perhaps?" Katsuki felt insulted and his hands started to make some black smoke "How dare you. I'm dead serious." The gladiator flinched at the smoke and bowed as an apologie "My excuses. Your a God yourself no..?" Katsuki nodded keeping a strong position to intimidate Toshinori. "Well...that seems a painfull story your highness , of course I will help you get your lady back!" "Its a male." "Your gentleman then!" Kirishima raised a brow and just shrugged before feeling a hand on his shoulder. He flinched and holded Katsuki's hand tightly "Master!" Katsuki looked behind Kirishima and saw a weird man dressed up in purple with a spiky hat. The weird male laughed and slapped his own leg "Hahaha..me thinking that dragons are fearless! Nonesense!" Kirishima felt bad and embarrassed as he hidded under Katsuki's arm "Don't laugh off of my dragon like that or I'll eat you alive dip shit." Toshinori gasped "Sir Bakugou please your language!" "Suck my cock." He said angered "I'm Present Mic. The best wizard you'll ever meet! I've been trying to get that gorgeus oracle Aizawa's heart but no success..he likes me he just likes to play hard to get~" Katsuki rolled his eyes "Yeah sure. Now. Can you join me to murder Zeus?" Present Mic coughed loudly "WHAT?!" Kirishima laughed a bit "Im the God of the Underworld so no stress. Toshinori and Kirishima are coming. Can you?" The wizard stood there speechless "What do I get with that even?" "You get to live more then normal humans. Same goes to you Toshinori." Toshinori smiles kindly "I do not desire a reward sir! I will do this for you and for the lady!" "Its a male." "The gentleman then!" He said kinda awkwardly "Your in Present Mic?" The weird male sighed and nodded "Fine. Im in." Katsuki smirked and nodded starting to walk to the Olympus the others following him.
"Lets save my boy."

{END OF THIS CHAPTER}