Forgive me.

Days turned into weeks. Weeks turned into months and still no sight of Kacchan. Izuku was not as happy as usual anymore the only thing he thinks about 24/7 is Katsuki. He hated the fact that this was like this now and probably he would never see the blond male ever again , even if he knew about the time he told him whenever he missed him he could come to the forest and call for him since the incident. Currently he was laying down on his bed awake late at night , not that Kacchan was doing something different. He tried his best to forget Deku but it all seemed impossible! He missed his messy fluffy green hair , those big bright green eyes , the amazingly adorable freckles on his chubby cheeks , his touch , kindness compleetly all of him. He couldn't bear a second without him anymore even if he thought Izuku was a couple with Todoroki he simply just went to the world again sitting down at the lake where it brought him many memories. "Deku..." he sighed heavily while holding his head tightly "I'm so stupid.." suddenly a hand touched the blond his shoulder making him look behind "Hm?" He gasped a bit "Hi Kacchan..how are you..?" He had the small bowl of water he always bringed to carry the water home. Katsuki looked at that green hair again and his heart raced fast once more "H-Hi Deku...its been a while now..how have you been?" He asked nervously "I've been doing terribly honestly. I missed you too much.." he just answered honestly making the other smile a tiny bit "What about Todoroki?" He asked "What about him? Ever since the fight at the beach I didn't spoke to him anymore." He explained the situation "I see..so the idiot fought for you but even with coming out as a winner he didn't took his trophy..what a waste.." Izuku was confused at the sudden comment "What?" He tilted his head in a rather cute way. Katsuki couldn't resist anymore. He grabbed the others wrists making him let go of the bowl before going on top of him. Deku's heart skipped a beat as he blushed darkly looking like a tomato "K-Ka..-" He didn't finish his sentence as Kacchan putted his thumb over his cute lips while looking him deeply in the eyes. "You are so god damn beautiful Deku.." He was losing control , Izuku his smell was driving him to a hell way right now. Deku-kun couldn't help but smile softly and blush darkly "Thank you.." his heart beated every time faster and faster what was Kacchan planning to do?
Katsuki knew exactly what he wamted and wanted to go for it. Unfortunatelly it would be a fuckin' sin of he kissed Izuku right there right now but he didn't care. He cupped Izuku's cheeks and looked deeply in his eyes "Shut...the fuck up Deku." He pressed his lips agaisnt the others kissing him passionately and deeply. Izuku flinched a bit surprised as he was finally kissed by the other. His hole face turned red and he kissed instantly back , pulling the other close. The kiss was soft and sweet , filled with love and emotions they so long had hided from one another. Katsuki pecked his lips sevwral times slowly and happily "I wanted to do that for so long now Deku.." he smiled softly "Me too...honestly.." he blushed darker as he cupped Kacchan's cheeks and happily kissed his lips again. Thats when Katsuki grinned and licked Deku's lips "So cute~" That made Izuku's cheeks release a dark shade of red as he whined "Kacchhaannn!!" He sticked his tongue out at him making the other lick it playfully "Yam~" he smirked as he shooved his tongue gently into Deku's mouth and holded the back of his head to french kiss him. Izuku was embarrassed but couldn't help it but to kiss back and curl his tongue with Kacchan's tongue slowly as he pleasured every bit of the kiss.
After a few minutes Katsuki touched Izuku's hips but was soon stopped by the boy himself "Kacchan don't go to far now.." he smiled softly as he pushed him away gently making the other boy pick him up and walk with him to the forest mysteriously disapearing.

{END OF CHAPTER 9 MUEHEHEH KATSUKI~}