Surprise Bitches.

After some months and the proposal Izuku was very worried lately. He was throwing up , he felt often dizzy , he felt like he was getting bigger around his stomach. Could it be what he thought it was? A child? With Katsuki? Wow! Somehow it made him really happy if it actually was true. He would have a child with the man he truly loved! But what if the God didn't want any children? The male sighed heavily as he walked to Kaminari who was outside in his human form while watching the babies "Kaminari can I please ask you something?" He felt comfortable enough to talk about this with the blond dragon since his future husband and Kirishima we're out for a moment. "Oh of course!" The dragon answered. Izuku sat down next to him and smiled "Well. I've been feeling very weird lately. I feel dizzy , fat and I've been throwing up like crazy. Me and Katsuki had sex a few months ago , Venus cursed me , I can in some times of the month get pregnant. I think..maybe I am." Kaminari smiled brightly "Lemme sniff your belly!" He got in his dragon form and looked at Izuku "Uh---well alright." Izuku pulled off his own shirt and allowed Kaminari to lick and try to listen to the belly. The dragon looked at him and his tail wiggled a bit. After finishing and returning to the normal position , Kaminari put a hand on Izuku's belly with a huge smile on his face. The green haired male smiled too realising what was happening. He was going to have a baby with the God.

After sometime Izuku waited and was ready to tell Katsuki about the child. "Okay..Izuku calm down.." he took deep breaths feeling really stressed out by now. Once he heard some explosions and Kiri's laughter he realised that his lover was finally home and it was time for the big annoucement "DEKU! YOU SHOULD'VE HAD SEEN THAT! I KICKED THAT GUYS BUTT- whats that face for?" He talked about the blushing and nervous face Izuku showed him. "Kacchan what do you think about children?" "Children? Noisy , annoying , smelly , bratty , hard work. But in a positive side. They are gifts given to a family , thats you need to educate and raise correctly." The male replied. Izuku smiled "Well..I have a curse from Venus. Which can make me pregnant." Katsuki flinched and his eyes widened a bit "What are you trying to say Izuku?" He didnt call him Deku for a change. "I...am pregnant with your baby.." The freckled male looked down and carressed his belly gently showing how serious he was "You are pregnant..?" Katsuki tilted his head in disbelief at first but then remenbered he had met a male who could get pregnant too. A proud smile appeared on the God's face as he touched his lovers chin and made him look at him "My darling what are those tears for mh?" Katsuki wipped them away softly with his thumb "Arent you mad..?" Izuku looked at him "No! I am everything but angry! I am so happy you are going to have my babies!" Katsuki laughed happily. Izuku smiled brightly and hugged him tightly "WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A BABY!!!" Izuku shouted happily as Katsuki hugged him and spinned him around "I couldnt ask for a better life my dear Izuku." The freckled daddy-to-be was way too happy "I love you so much my baby daddy!!" He kissed him deeply.

When Izuku and Katsuki went to go to sleep , somehow the God couldnt fall asleep. He was stuck in the thoughts of how his child would be a Demi-God since its a mix between a God and human anyways. What powers would he get? Would he be cute or hot? Top or bottom? Would he even be homosexual?! What if he wasnt-- what if he was against it?! Katsuki would kick his ass so hard he would wish he was having actual dick instead of his fathers foot. He shaked his head and continued patting Izuku's head as the male slept peacufully in the others bare chest. He sighed heavily and couldnt believe what was happening. He was happy of course!! But. What if something went wrong? He had given Toshinori his reward right? Fuck-. He had forgotten it. Well one more thing to add in the list for tomorrow. Izuku told him how they needed to tell his mom tomorrow also. He imagined that after that he would just go to Toshinori since he had told him he would be staying in town for some years to get away from his own town for a bit. That was settled then. The male closed his eyes and tried to sleep.

{END OF CHAPTER 17 OWO}