You are a dead man Katsuki.

Katsuki woke up in the middle of the night a bit sweaty and stressed out. He immidiatelly looked at his right side relieved that he saw Izuku still there. He sighed heavily and rubbed the back of his neck "This will end badly." Thats when Izuku hugged his waist still sleeping peacefully. Katsuki looked down at him and smiled softly as he ran a hand through the brocoli boy his hair still fearing the worst at the moment.
A few hours later Izuku opened his eyes finding himself hugging Kacchan's chest , he looked so calm and peacefull when he was asleep as if nothing was bothering him right now. But little did Izuku know that Katsuki was stressed and worried for the male since the first time he had woke up. It's not like Todoroki and the others we're going to let them both live happily ever after like some books may describe. Izuku kissed his lips and looked at him "Love...are you awake?" The boy smiled kindly and carressed the other's cheek as gently as possible "Mornin' beautiful.." Katsuki leans in Izuku's touch and turns his face a bit to kiss the hand lovingly "Sorry did I wake you up?" The God opened his eyes "Nah...I was only resting my eyes a bit." "Resting your eyes Kacchan? Well that's something new." Katsuki sat up and stretched a bit before standing up and flinching from a certain slap he received on his butt looking back at Izuku with a smirk "Hey." Izuku giggles and looks at him innocently "What?~ Your ass is very sweet~" "I'm the top idiot. Yours is better then two fat peaches together." He made an ass form with his hands still smirking "Its a delicious ass~" Izuku blushes and turns around embarrassed "Shush!" Katsuki laughs loudly and puts his clothes back on before attacking him kisses "Lets eat breakfast~" The other male started laughing and giggling loudly "It tickles babe!" Damn this smile. All this happyness and cuteness in one body drived Katsuki insane , he wanted to take care of Izuku as good as possible and never was going to let him go since he was basically the best thing that has ever happened to him since he was born actually. He waited for his 'heaven' to get dressed and picked him up bridal style "Let me carry you my love." He went to the kitchen and putted him down gently. Izuku smiled and as soon as he got placed down on his feet "What do you want to eat?" He asked simply "Mh...how about some olives and some bread? That should do it for now..unless you want something else?" "Oh I don't eat that much on a daily basis.." He laughed and grabbed the olives and bread giving them to Kacchan "Here you go." Katsuki grabbed the food and grabbed one big plate putting the food in there so they could eat together instead of making more plates dirty and he also hated to clean so. Anyways both of them sat down at one couch each , Katsuki placed the plate on a table that was in the middle of the couches before laying down on the other couch starting to eat. Suddenly there is a loud bark heard outside the house , Katsuki got  up his eyes widening "KIRISHIMAAAAA!!!" He yelled out angry since the dog always went out of the Underworld to the house "Kirishima?" Izuku went to look outside and found a big red haired puppy. The only thing was that he had there heads? How weird Izuku thought. The dog seemed rather excited to see Izuku and started to lick him to say hello. Katsuki growled angry and gave them a small 'Tch' "What are you doing here Shitty Furr?!" Kirishima barked happily and licked him aswell his tail waggling all the way none stop "KI-RI-SHI-MA." He growled and tried to push him away. Damn this dog Katsuki thought...in the mean while Izuku couldn't stop laughing by seing how much Kirishima loved Kacchan! "Sit!" Kirishima instantly sat down "Paw!" Kirishima whined and gave him his paw "Now roll over!" Kirishima layed down and rolled around while barking loudly "Silly dog.." Kacchan gave him a small laugh and flinched when the ground suddenlt started moving. Kirishima stood up immidiatelly growling violently "AHHH!!!!" Katsuki looked over at where the yell came from. His eyes widened and started filling with pure anger and rage small black smoked explosions coming from his hands. Izuku was in the hands of Todoroki who simply couldn't just let this insane love story go on any further , holding the side of Izuku with one hand while the other was close to his face fire coming out of it "Mortal. You have betrayed our culture and rules. You shall pay with a painfull death or shall be my slave for eternity. As for you Katsuki , you are certaintly more then a dead man by now." Shouto smirked widely as he felt the body he was holding shaking with fear "K-Kacchan.." Izuku looked at him tears in his eyes by that only making Katsuki even angrier "Kirishima. Prepare to eat shit." He said smirking his explosions only getting louder.

{END OF CHAPTER 11!}