The Bro Code

I woke up today with a strange feeling. Or lack of a feeling, I didn't automatically hate today, of course that's probably because I woke up in Vic Fuentes's house and that's probably enough to make anybody happy.

I quickly took a shower, got dressed, brushed my teeth and hair, did my makeup, and put on some black vans. I looked in the mirror, that'll have to do.

"Hurry up!" Jaime yelled banging on the door. I opened it and he looked at me shocked.

"What?" I ask immediately feeling self conscious.

"You look really nice." He says causing me to blush. "So do you have work today?" He asked.

"I have work Monday through Friday." I state. He frowns.

"What day is it again?" He asks.

"Friday, duh." I say causing him to laugh.

I leave the bathroom and he goes in. I walk to the kitchen and find Tony smiling at me. I walked over to him. "So what do you guys have to eat?" I ask looking through cabinets and pantries. He shrugged.

"Don't you work at a bakery?" He asks.

"I'm not allowed to eat the merchandise." I stated. He laughed.

"Just because you're not allowed to doesn't mean you can't." He says.

"That makes no sense Tony." I say. "But I gotta go to work. See you at 4:00" I say before walking out the door and to my car.

I drive to work and am surprised to see Annabel standing there smiling at me. "Sorry about what happened the other day." She said handing me my apron. I took my spot behind the counter. Annabel hands me a tray of brownies and I slide them into the display case.

A customer walks in, I look up to see that it's Tony. I smile at him. "I'll take one of those brownies over there." He says pointing to the brownies in the display case. I grab a small paper bag and slide the brownie inside.

"Will that be all sir?" I ask.

"One more thing. Would you like to go see a movie after you're done with work?" He asks innocently.

"Okay, but it will be a while. Plus, I have to go home and change." I say.

"I can wait." He says taking a seat.

"Seriously Tone, it's a four hour shift. Go home and hang out with Jaime or something." I say. He doesn't budge. "Fine. Your total is 25.97" I say.

"For one brownie?!" He exclaims.

"I'm charging you extra for the date." I say. He laughs and I can see Annabel smirking at me. He gives me the $2.19 the brownie costs and sits back down. Where he remained for the next 4 hours. I hang up my apron and walk out the door with. Tony.

"I can't believe you say there for 4 hours Tony, you're crazy." I laugh.

"Crazy about you." He says. "And it's nothing, I wasn't the one working."

"I would hardly call it work, besides, I get paid." I reason.

"Yes, but I got to see you." He says. "So I win."

I laugh. And I drive him back since he walked to the bakery. I run inside and change into black skinny jeans, black vans, an old My Chemical Romance t-shirt, and redo my makeup. When I'm done I go downstairs to see Tony. He's wearing black jeans, a hoodie, and a SnapBack.

"You look great." He says.

"So do you." I say blushing.

Tonys POV (about 2 minutes ago.)

I stood in front of the bathroom mirror, fixing the SnapBack onto my head.

"You look fine." Says Jaime.

"Not good enough." I say. "I'm going on a date with Lindsey. She's so perfect and I'm...ugh." He shakes his head and laughs.

"Come on Tone, I think she's ready." He says. I follow him to the bottom of the stairs and see Lindsey. She looks amazing.

"You look great." I manage.

"So do you." She says.

I am in love with Lindsey O'Clair.

Jamie's POV

I know I shouldn't say this, but I am I like Lindsey. She's beautiful, funny, brave. But I couldn't do that to Tony, he likes her and she likes him. I can't mess this up.

Right after they left, there was a knock at the door. I answered it and was rather surprised to see it was Kellin.

"Hey man, what's up?" I ask trying to hide the fact that I think I have a crush on my best friends girl friend.

"Just thought I'd drop by to stop in on my old pal Jaime." He says. I raise an eyebrow at him. "Plus Katelynne took Copeland to a mommy and me thing."

"I see." I say.

"So what's new?" He asks.

"I have a crush on Tonys girl friend." I blurt out. He stares at me.

"When did Tony get a girlfriend?" He asks.

"Yesterday." I say.

"What's her name?"

"Lindsey O'Clair. Cara threw her coffee at her." I explain.

"I never liked Cara." He says. I laugh and nod in agreement.

"What's so special about this Lindsey?" He asks.

"She's beautiful, funny, and she says we got her through some tough times," I say.

"Do you really like her?" He asks.

I nod. "Should I tell Tony?"

"Not yet. It's probably just a little crush. You'll be fine." He advises.

"Thanks Kell," I say.

I hope He's right.