Jealous Much?

Jaimie's POV

It was 2:00 am when Lindsey and Tony got back. They came into the house laughing and falling all over each other.

"Oh Jaime, you're still awake?" Asks Tony.

"Yea, I came down to get a glass of water." I lie.

"Alright, well we're gonna watch a movie or something." Says Tony.

"Alright." I said glancing at Lindsey.

It's Just a little crush, I'll be over it soon. I repeated Kellin's words in my head. It's just a crush, it's just a crush.

But it didn't feel like a crush, I've had crushes before. And this was more than a crush.

I smiled and went up to my room. I could hear Lindsey and Tony laughing and having fun. And it made me mad. I know it shouldn't, but it did.

I tried to go to sleep but my mind wouldn't let me. I kept thinking about Lindsey and Tony, and how it should be Lindsey and Jaime.

Eventually I drifted off to sleep. But my dreams where no better than reality. I dreamt that Lindsey and Tony were so happy together that Tony quit the band to spend more time with her. Then I was nothing, no more tour, no more concerts, no more Pierce The Veil.

I know that wouldn't happen. Tony wouldn't quit. It's been one date, I was over reacting.

I walked downstairs and poured a bowl of cereal. Then Tony came downstairs grinning like an idiot.

"Hey Tone. Have fun last night?" I ask.

"Best night ever. I really like Lindsey." He answers.

I smile even though it hurts. "I'm glad." I lie.

"Thanks hime. You're a good friend you know." He says smiling.

"Thanks Turtle." I say taking a bite of cereal. He goes back upstairs and I finish my cereal, put the bowl in the sink, then go upstairs and take a shower. I get dressed, fix my hair, put on my red vans then go into the recording room and start working on a new song.

Of course it was about Lindsey, all I thought about was Lindsey.

Vic came in after a while. "Hey hime, what are you doing?" he asked.

"Nothing." I lied. I put away the music sheets, put my bass back on the stand, and turned off the equipment. "just experimenting."

I left Vic to do his thing and went to the living room to see Lindsey and Tony on the couch watching Star Wars. Tony got up to go to the bathroom, now was my chance.

I walked up to Lindsey and nervously scratched the back of my head and like at the ground.

"Umm...Lindsey. The thing is. I like you, I mean really like you. And I know it's not fair to you or Tony but, you're all I think about anymore. And it's only been a few days but, I can't get you off my mind. I think I love you linds." I poured out.

"Jaime, I really like you too. You saved my life. But I like Tony a lot. And You know that's not fair." she said. Her eyes looked confused.

"I know. But I care about you a lot linds. I want you to be happy..but I want to be the one to make you happy." I said.

"Just..a little time to think about it Hime?" She mumbled.

"Of course." I said. And then Tony came back and I retreated back I it the kitchen.

I went upstairs to my room and turned on the tv to distract me but it was no use. I swear I saw something in her eyes, just something to say she loved me too.

I sighed and wrote some new lyrics down on my hand so I wouldn't forget them.

Then I heard a knock at my bedroom door. It couldn't be any of the guys, they don't ever knock. It had to be Lindsey.

I opened the door and suddenly her lips where on mine.

When she pulled away I looked at her, "why?" I whispered.

"I had to do that before I told you, I'm going back home and I just can't be with you." She said with a sad look.

"Why can't you stay here?" I asked.

"It's just all too tempting, I'm dating Tony." She said.

"I know. Come and see us though." I said.

"Of course." She mumbled, softly placing another kiss on my cheek.

Lindsey's POV

This whole love triangle between two members of my favorite band is getting really confusing.

I keep asking myself, what would Luke tell me to do? He always gave the best advice.

I was in the car riding back home when it started raining. I sang along to My Chemical Romance, blasting I'm Not Okay (I promise) out of the speakers.

I came around a turn and then wen flying back. My head slammed against my chair and then flung forward knot the airbag.

I was starting to panic and couldn't breathe, my head was pounding. I reached for my phone on the passenger chair. I couldn't reach it and my eyes where growing heavy.

Then it all went black.

AN~ sorry, I had to end it there. New update soon.