MITCH TOOK MY POPTART

(Edited)

Week One: Day One

Lucy's POV

I woke up to Sym closing the door a little hard. I lifted my head and turned on the light.

"What's your problem?" I asked as she crawls into bed.

"Boys suck" she scoffed, "everyone is being annoying about me being 'Mitch's Match'." she said putting air quotes.

"Well I kinda agree" I admitted.

"Well yeah but, we are only here for two weeks." she whispered.

"Do you like him that way?" I asked sitting up on my elbow.

"I-I think s-so" she stumbled, wait she stumbled!

"You stumbled you like him!" I cheered.

"Shut up and sleep" she whined and turned off the light, I giggled and layed back down. Not for long though.

I got up and wandered outside the door. Me, being me, I don't get up much so I have no clue as to who's room is who's.... yay.

I put an ear up to like three doors only hearing fans, meaning they were asleep.

The forth one I could hear voices, Mitch and Jerome's I think? I just completely interrupted there conversation and knocked on the door.

"Oh umm, hi Lucy" Mitch said awkwardly, oh yeah I forgot shit went down earlier... oops?

"Mitch I need to ask you something really important" I said, "it's about Sym"

His eyes darted around wildly as he talked, "what's up?" he asked, "Jerome go stand in the corner for a minute?"

"What but-" he protested but gave up and walked away. Mitch started pointing at his wrist. Oh great. I covered it with my hand in hopes he didn't see it already.

"Anyway... about Sym and the Mitch's Match thing.. are you going to, uh, take action on this?" I asked awkwardly.

"I think I might. You can't say a word to her though" he said sternly.

"Promise" I smiled.

"Hey your not stumbling!" he said happily.

"I'm not!" I cheered.

"Who's not doing what?" Jerome said from the corner of the room.

"I'm not uh, stumbling umm- Dang it!" I said. Making Mitch and Jerome laugh.

"Laugh while you can" I said and walked toward the door, "I'm going to uh, bed." I said and walked out of the room. And literally fell asleep as soon as my face met pillow.

<Next Day> <Week One: Day Two>

I got up to see Sym was already out of bed. I got up put on some shorts and a 'Marvel super hero' crop top, (literally have this shirt! It's so Kawaii desu!) some denim shorts, and mah jacket. I put my hair up into a pony tail and walked out.

I walked to the stairs when someone behind me yelled, "morning!" really loud, making me turn and start to tumble down the stairs.

"Whoa whoa" the someone said grabbing my hands and pulling me back up, his arms now around my waist, "I didn't mean to scare you"

I looked up into the face of the bacca. I smiled and looked down. "Ooo Jerome got him a girl friend!" Jason yelled.

I blushed madly, did Jerome just blush? Nah I'm seeing things, I think.

I untangled myself from Jerome's arms and whispered thank you then ran down the stairs and into the kitchen.

I opened the cupboard to see a EMPTY box of pop-tarts! "DANG IT MITCH YOU ATE ALL THE POP-TARTS" I yelled.

"WELL YOU TOOK MY OTHER ONE!" He yelled back.

"TOUCHÉ" I yelled back.

"YOU STILL DONT KNOW HOW TO USE THAT WORD" Sym yelled from somewhere in the house making us all laugh.

Jerome walked in and gave me the 'be quiet' symbol. He reached into the cabinet moving a box or two then pulling out some pop-tarts.

"Mitch always eats the pop-tarts so we buy two" he said grabbing me a package then putting them back up.

"Yeah, me and Sym have to do the same thing" I smiled, he nodded and walked out as Mitch walked in.

"I saw that" he said, "the way you both look at each other"

"W-what" I blushed like 70 shades of red.

"And there's me and Sym who are alike, and you and Jerome who are alike" he stated.

I laughed, it's true. "speaking of you and Sym how's that moving along?" I asked.

"Speaking of that.... I'm going to do that" he said walking out of the kitchen. I turned back to my pop-tart, one was gone, nuuuu.

"MITCH QUIT TAKING MY POPTARTS!" I yelled making them laugh.

"KARMA" he yelled back, I laughed and ate my one pop-tart.

-----

Yay pop-tarts! As always VSC! Love you guys!

-Bride