All my fault

(Edited)

Week One: Day Five

SYM POV

"SYM!" Lucy yells before pushing me out of the road. I hear the impact of car against flesh and my eyes go wide. No no no no no. I turn around to see Lucy passed out on the ground and some girl trying to drive away. Me being super fast AND filled with pure angry adrenaline, I caught up. She sees me and freaks out. She finally slows down and gets out. I'm yelling by the time her feet hit the ground.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! YOU JUST HIT A PERSON WHO DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO YOU! THEN YOU GO AND DRIVE OFF! NO! NOT TODAY. IF SHE'S DEAD SO HELP ME I'LL KILL YOU." I scream viciously.

"I WAS TRYING TO HIT YOU!" She yells back and I falter for a split second.

"Why?!" I yell.

"BECAUSE YOU TOOK MITCH!" She says then gets in my face.

"I didn't take him and who cares, he likes me not you! So back off of me slut before I tear you to shreds." I spat, so much venom in my voice that her confidence falls quite a bit and she shrinks away.

"I'm sorry." She says ashamed.

"SORRY WON'T BRING MY SISTER BACK!" I scream then lunge, but someone wraps their arms around my waist.

"Sym. Lucy needs you." Mitch says in my ear and I almost start bawling. I nod and he lets me go. I punch her in the face THEN run to Lucy. The other chick falls to the ground and screams, clutching her face. I crawl over to Lucy and look at her. Ian's trying to wake her up and everyones crying. I start bawling as I move Ian away.

I kiss her forehead before picking her up Bridal style. I start running towards the nearest hospital, the guys's footsteps following me. We get there after about 10 minutes. I give her to a doctor and fall on my knees. I try to stand but I can't. It's all my fault. If I hadn't gone into the street, she wouldn't have gotten hit. I'm picked up by someone and carried somewhere but I don't care.

All I want is Lucy back.

^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^

My God... No Lucy. Be okay. PLEASE! Sorry it's short but just... *Starts crying*

~Dreamer