Plead... NOT CARING

Week One: Day Two

Lucy's POV

I walk back inside to see the boys with evil grins plastered on there faces. Sym had went to the bathroom, leaving me to deal with this.

"Hello there lil Lucy" Adam says.

"Your little friend covered me in paint" Ian said walking toward me. I noticed Ty, Jason and Quentin weren't there, oh god.

"I plead not guilty!" I yell and run back outside only to be greeted by the bacca picking me up.

"I plead... NOT CARING!" he yelled and threw me over his shoulder.

"Jerome!!" I pounded on his back. I looked to see the boys, filling the pool, with Ice.... oh dear god no.

"SYM!" I yelled as Adam started a video.

"Hey guys it Sky here with the forced water challenge!" He said turning the camera my way.

"It's not a challenge when it's not a choice!" I yelled and pounded on Jerome's back.

"That's why it's forced" Ian chimed in.

"I didn't even do anything!" I yelled.

"Yeah but I'm scared of Sym, your easy" Adam said.

"I take that offensively" I said pounding on Jerome's back.

"Ow! You are a turd!" Jerome yelled.

"So what you like that turd" Adam chimed. Ian turned toward him, he had that same look Sym had that night she slipped my secret, wait Jerome likes m-

Splash.

"Holly dicks that's cold!" I yelled as I surfaced. Jerome laughed.

"Where have I heard that before?" he says laughing harder. I didn't respond, I couldn't, they took this too far. I'm fucking freezing.

"Whoa whoa" Ian said grabbing under my arms and pulling me out of the water.

"C-cold" I shivered. Adam threw a blanket to Ian who wrapped it around me.

"Are you alright?" Adam asked.

"Are you hurt" Ty asked.

"Are you frozen?" Quentin asked.

Sym opened the door and saw me crowed by the boys. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO LU!?" she yelled.

"Haha your a rhymer" Ty laughed uneasy. (VIDEO REFERENCE)

"We pushed her in the pool, filled with ice, after it was raining all night" Ian said looking around.

She face palmed. "you are really fudging Stupid" she muttered.

I giggled, we small talked until I was dry enough to go inside. I took a long hot shower. Then just kinda.. did.. life? (that's what she said)

----

Hey guys! Shorter chapter! So yeah! VSC!

-Bride