The Confession

(Edited)

Week One: Day Six

SYM POV

I wake up wrapped in Mitch's arms. I always feel so safe around him. Trying not to wake him, I get up and change. I put on some shoes and walked out. No one else was awake, well, could you blame them? It's 4:00 AM. I walk down the drive way and across the street. I get in my car and turn it on. I take my phone and look at the radio.

'Plug it in, and BOOM! apple pie!' Lucy's words ring through my head as I plug in my phone. I scroll through my music until I see the playlist I was looking for. 'Lucy's Faves.' Start playing as I drive, and I start to sing along. Music in general is just my escape. I pull into the hospital and put in my earphones, still blasting my music.

I walk in and the lady tells me the room with a smile. How can people smile in a hospital? It's so sad. Unless it's a baby. Then yeah, smile. But it's not like she doesn't know that Lucy's in a Coma.. Well I guess I'm just lucky she's alive though. I go into Lucy's room and see that she's still not awake. I sit down on one of the chairs and just look at Lucy. About 30 minutes later, the boys bust through the door.

"I told you she'd be here." Jason says and everyone sits down. They just sit there like me so I turn my music up all the way. Listening to Lucy's music is just getting me closer and closer to breaking so I switch to my songs. Rock Show by Blink182 starts to play and I get lost in my music. I close my eyes and focus on the beat and the beat only. When I open my eyes, I'm in the hallway. Everyone is here except for Jerome. He probably wanted to say something personal.

JEROME POV

"Hey, can I get a minute?" I ask and the guys nod and head out. I pull up a chair to Lucy.

"Lucy, I need you wake up. We all do. It's so broken without you. Everyone's getting frustrated and yelling. Sam keeps putting up a wall and refuses to do most things. We all love you. I love you. There, I said it. I love you Lucy Bride. And I have ever since you pleaded not guilty when we threw you in the pool. I love your hair, your laugh, and how your eyes sparkle when you smile. Your personality and how you seem to understand everyone and don't judge them. I love everything about you. I, Jerome Aceti, love you, Lucy Bride." I say, crying at the end. Then what happened next, I almost couldn't believe.

Her eyes fluttered open. And she said four beautiful words.

"I love you too."

^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^

AWWWWWWWWWWE

~Dreamer