The Beach

(Edited)

Super Chapter!

Week Two Day One

SYM POV

I wake up to Music blasting. I grab my earphones off my head and take them off.

"SYM ARE YOU AWAKE?" Lucy yells from somewhere downstairs.

"DEFINE AWAKE." I yell back and I hear her laugh. I walk downstairs in my cami and short-shorts to see her sitting at the table with her jacket.

"Lu, you know you don't have to wear the Jacket right?" I ask and she nods.

"I know but I'm so used to it and besides, it's comfy." She says hugging herself.

"Lu, the guys don't want you to wear the Jacket anymore." I state.

"Why?" She asks curiously.

"They want to make sure you don't hurt yourself."

"See that's one of the reasons I didn't want to tell them." She says, slightly frustrated.

"Because they're going to think I'm some fragile depressed girl who needs to be babied all the time because otherwise I'll try to hurt myself!" She explains loudly running her fingers through her hair, extremely frustrated now. She gets up and storms out. I walk out to the pool and stare out at horizon. I run both my hands through my hair, close my eyes, look up, and just stay like that. I feel someone come up behind me and hug me.

"What are you doing Baby Gurl?" Mitch asks. I sigh.

"Thinking." I say.

"About?"

"Life." I state simply.

"How'd it go with Lucy?" He asks.

"Do you see her still wearing the Jacket?" I say and he doesn't say anything else. I open my eyes and take my hands out my hair. I turn around and put my arms around his neck.

"I love you." I say and I kiss him. Short but passionate.

"I love you too Baby Gurl." He replies after we pull away.

"One and only?" I ask hopefully.

"Forever and Always." He says then he kisses me again. This one long and sweet. After a minute or so we pull away.

"We were planning on heading to the beach today, you and Lucy want to come?" He asks.

"Sure I'll just get ready." I say and he let's me go. I run up the stairs, slightly nervous but not too bad. What're they gonna think about my fear of swimming with fish? I hope they don't find out. I get into my room to see Lucy in her bathing suit an cover up with Jerome in his shirt and swim trunks sitting on the bed criss cross apple sauce.

Kissing.

"MY EYES! MY POOR INNOCENT EYES!" I yell jokingly pretending to cower away. They jump apart and I laugh while they both blush madly. I walk over and stand in front of them.

"Okay now that I've ruined the moment, Imma go get ready. TO THE SHOWER I GO! I yell then close and lock the door behind me to the bathroom. I hear them laugh.

"Sym I swear you are the weirdest person I've ever met." Lucy laughs out. I poke my head out.

"Awe Lu, why thank you, that's so sweet." I say and they laugh again. I shut and lock the door. I strip down then hop in the shower. After I'm done I hop out and go to the closet. I grab my bikini. It's bright white one with navy Blue stripes. I love this bikini so much. It has a band around the back but the part you tie up is string. And no, it's not riskay. It's appropriate for a 19-Wait what's today? I check my phone. Oh My God! I can't believe I forgot! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! Woah Sym, calm down. So what if it's your birthday? No one remembered anyway. Just have fun. You are already having the best birthday ever so it's all good. Just act like it's not. You don't want people to feel bad. I walk out to see Jerome gone and Lucy on her phone. I walk past her and look for my cover up. It's not there. Well then I need a long shirt. Wait, I don't have long enough shirts. Rawr.