MAH GAWD ADAM!

(Edited)

Week One: Day Two

SYM POV

Me and Mitch carried on for a few minutes more before he got a text from Rob to record. I walk up and hear Lucy and Adam. I put my ear up to the door.

"Oh just talking about relationships and how things are going." Adam says.

"Oh, well what do you think of Meh?" Lucy says. Then they go on about their relationships with each other. I wanna know what they think of me. I hear A thud.

"Graceful." Ian says.

"I know." Lucy says then I leave the hall so she doesn't see me. I hear the door open and close. Then ours open and close. I pretend like I'm just walking in and go into the room. I see Lucy already asleep so I crawl into my own bed. Insomnia takes over and I groan as I start to over think things.

What do they feel about me?

Am I too obnoxious?

What if they don't like me? I start thinking and about an hour or two later I fall asleep.

-LE TIME SKIP TILL MORNING!-

Week One: Day Three

I wake up and go to wake Lucy. After waking her I go downstairs and grab some waffles. I kind of just faze out and stare at the wall. I look at everyone and see them looking at me. I blush.

"Yes?" I ask.

"Oh nothin just you sing really good." Quentin says.

I was singing?

"Uh, T-thanks?" I say and take another bite. I look up an see multiple of their mouths open.

"W-what?" I ask, embarrassed I was caught zoned out AND singing. Adam bursts out laughing.

"I'm sorry but I can't help it. Did we Not purposely make you blush and trip over your words?" He says when he calms down. I blush even more

"Shut up." I say half heartedly.

"WE MADE THE ALMIGHTY SYMANTHA BLUSH!" He yells and runs around.

"Mah Gawd Adam!" I yell playfully and Everyone busts up.

?

"Hmm.. Who does that remind you of?" Jerome says and looks at Mitch. We all start laughing and had a good time for the rest of breakfast. I was about to walk into my room when I'm pulled into Mitch's.

"Would you like to take a walk with me?" He asks and I nod. We head out the back door. We follow a stepping stone path through the trees and into a park. He shoves me lightly with his shoulder and I shove him back, neither of us ever saying anything. I don't think I'd be capable to. Every time he smiles at me My brain stops functioning. We go through the park and see little kids playing and laughing. I was looking at the little kids when I feel Mitch grab my hand, interlacing his fingers with mine. I smile at him and we start swinging our interlocked hands as we walk. Suddenly a ball hits my leg with a little girl chasing it. I pick it up and crouch down. She runs up to me and smiles. She's so adorable!

"My ball!" She exclaims and I smile.

"Here you go sweetie." I say while handing her the ball. She takes it and runs off giggling. I can't wait to have kids someday. I stand up and find his hand in mine again.

"You really like kids, don't you?" He asks, smiling at me.

"Yeah. They're so adorable I want to squeeze them till they pop. I can't wait to have my own." I sigh dreamily as we sit down in the grass. We sit there in a comfortable silence for a few minutes, watching the kids play.

"Symantha?" Mitch asks and I turn to him. As soon as I do he kisses me. Short and sweet.

"Will you be my baby gurl?" He asks hopefully. I smile and kiss his cheek.

"Of course I would. As long as I'm the only one." I say.

"My one and only, forever and always." He says then we start to head back. Today was perfect. He's perfect. We walk in and Jerome and Lucy take a picture of us with interlocked hands right as he kissed the side of my head. Me and Mitch's phones go off and we check. They posted it on Twitter and Instagram. Oh God... The fangirls. Mitch re-tweets it.

@BajanCanadian

Found my Baby Gurl. Forever and Always. @RahrIsTakingOver ((Seriously that would be my Twitter name if I had one.))

My phone starts beeping like crazy. I pick it up and am immediately just crowded with hate from the fangirls. My eyes tear up and I run up the stairs, ripping my hand from Mitch's and leaving it cold. Of course they wouldn't accept me. I lock myself in the bathroom and start crying silently.

^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^

NUUU SYM DUN CRY! And no! Sym will NOT cut. She can't to that to herself. Uh uh. No way.

JDHSWHSGSHEBGXHEBDIDNXID

-Dreamer