AWWWWWWWW!

(Edited)

Week One: Day Two

SYM POV BECAUSE IM BOSS LIKE DAT

I was sitting in the living room when Mitch walked out of the Kitchen, poptart in hand. I hear Lucy scream something.

"KARMA!" He yells back and sits down next to me, breaking the poptart in half and handing me half.

"Why thank you my good sir!" I say in a posh accent.

"No problemo Ma'Lady." He says back in the accent and I laugh.

"Those words do not work with that accent." I say and we both laugh.

"Yeah but it got you to laugh." He says and I nod.

"True. True." I say and start to watch tv. I feel his eyes on my face and I blush slightly.

"Sym?" He asks and I turn to face him.

"To answer your question, yes I do like you, would you go out with me?" He asks, with so much hope in his voice I pretty much melt.

"Of course." I say and we hug. We pull apart.

"AWWWWWWWWWWW!" We hear multiple people say and look over. All the guys are there and Ian is video taping it.

"OH MAH GAWD IF YOU POST THAT I'LL KILL YOU IAN!" I scream jumping up. He quickly puts his phone away and runs up the stairs, with me following. He hides in his room but it doesn't work.

"Delete it!" I say and he shakes his head smiling. All of a sudden my youtube goes off.

"You didn't dare." I say glaring at him. He smiles.

"Try me." He says and I pick up my phone. Sure enough, he uploaded it.

Ian's going to die today.

ADAM POV

I see Symantha run up the stairs after Ian and can't help but feel a little sad. Yeah, I'm happy for them, but I like her too. I keep my smile on my face as my phone goes off, Signaling that he uploaded it. I hear Ian yell then become muffled. What on Earth? A minute later Symantha comes down the stairs with a paintball gun. Where did she get tha- Oh yeah.. My room. She has an amused smile on her face.

"Uhh... Where's Ian?" I say and she laughs a little.

"Apparently he had a death wish. I helped him out with that." She says and walks off with Lucy as all the guys run up the stairs. We burst in there to see him tied up with a bandanna over his mouth and covered in paint, looking scared. We take the gag out.

"Remind me never to make her angry again." He says and we hear laughing outside the door along with the slapping of hands of a high five.

Oh.. Were so gonna get them back for this

^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^

Hey Guys Dreamer here with another update! Can I just say Poor Ian and AWWW? Well I'll see you guys later.

SEE YOU IN YO NIGHTMARES!

~Dreamer