Don't Judge Batman

(EDITED)

Week One: Day Four

Lucy's POV

Sym came into the kitchen and grabbed a soda. "How did that go?" I asked.

"Yeah Ty seemed mad" Jerome added laughing.

"I kicked there butts" she stated simply.

"SYM" Mitch yelled from upstairs, "LOG ON ME AND IAN WANNA PLAY!"

"YEAH WE DIDNT GET TO!" Ian added.

"Wanna join?" Sym asked walking out the kitchen.

"I've never played but sure" I said following her, but catching sadness over Jerome's face, "you wanna watch Jerome?" I asked being a nice person.

"Sure" he said happily and followed.

~mid game~ (I don't know how this works! Forgive the noob!)

"Dude you say you've never played? Both of you?" Jerome asked.

"Well I got an hour or two practice a while ago" Sym said clicking buttons rapidly.

"AHH WHAT THE HECK LUCY!" Ian yelled as I killed him, we set up a mic through the XBox. "HOW DID YOU DO THAT!?"

"Because.." I said, "I am batman" I said in a batman voice, "where's Mitchell?" I said in the same voice making everyone including myself burst out laughing. (gotta admit, it was a good joke)

~~ Later ~~

"Holly crap a cow it's almost midnight!" I yelled throwing down my controller.

"Crap a cow?" Mitch asked through the mic.

"Don't judge me I'm batman" I said.

Mitch and Ian came down the stairs soon after. Mitch hugged Sym from behind and kissed her cheek.

"Awwww" I gushed and ran upstairs. I fell asleep once my face met pillow.

---- Morning! ----

Week One: Day Five

"Mornin Lu" Sym greeted as we woke up.

"Mornin" I said and got up. I walked over to the closet and put on a light blue and white peasant shirt. (if you don't know what that is, well it's basically just a t shirt with cool things on it) and black denim shorts. I left my hair down for once in my life!

I walked downstairs to see the guys arguing in the kitchen. "whoa whoa whoa what's going on here?"

"We don't have food and only eight o'clock so nothing is opened" Jason complained. It's eight?

"Then let's walk to go get food?" I asked, "there's an IHOP"

"WE ARE GOING TO IHOP" Sym yelled. She likes IHOP if you didn't know.

"Then let's go" Ian said.

"Woo!" Sym yelled and ran outside.

Ty, Jason and Adam walked kinda together Quentin and Ian together, Me Sym Mitch and Jerome.

"Whoa what's that?" Mitch asked looking over toward the woods. (it's far away)

"Small fire I guess? Maybe a Bon fire?" I said/ask.

"I can't see it" Sym whined and go into the street.

"Sym get out of the street" I said being the boring Person who's all about safety.

"Lucy it's eight in the morning." Sym said plainly.

I was looking at Sym when I saw a speeding car out of the corner of my eye.

"SYM!" I yelled and ran and pushed her away taking the impact myself.

~still her point of view but from above~ (no she's not dead)

I watched myself lie there in the middle of the street while the car sped away.

The guys rushed over to me. Jerome crying, Mitch fixing to break into a crying fit, Sym bawling as she crawled over to my side.

"Lucy can you hear me?" Ian asked patting my cheek, "Lucy stay with me" he said as my vision blurred "Lucy stay awake please" he said as the blurriness became darker, "Lucy please" his voice cracked harshly as I was envisioned into the inviting darkness. (deep)

----

Darkness Imprisoning Me
All That I See.

What's gonna happen to Lu? BWAHAHA. Kidding, this was sad. Ian is the brother and crying and *starts bawling*

-Bride