Where is he? Ch. 6

Ariana's POV

I frantically looked around the house for Tate, I couldn't find him anywhere for three days, Kris would disappear for hours randomly and come back. Oh crap, maybe he has something to do with it. I ran all around the house but couldn't find the both of them. I ran back downstairs and crashed into a hard surface. I looked up and saw Kris.

"You should be more careful next time." He chuckled while backing up.

"Where's Tate?" I angrily asked.

"I have no clue what your talking about." He tried to walk away but I stopped him.

"You know what I'm talking about, where is he asshole?" I asked and he coldly chuckled.

"No damn clue." He smirked and continued to walk away. Fucking dick!

"Tate!" I yelled out and Kris laughed.

"Wherever he is, he can't hear you." He sang.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Nothing." He shook his head, smug look crawled onto his face, then he left. Peter came down from upstairs and walked towards me.

"What's wrong?" He asked while giving me a worried look.

"I can't find Tate anywhere, and I looked everywhere." I whined and peter thought for a bit.

"Any idea of what happened?" He asked and I shook my head. I can't believe I already lost him, poor idiot is probably stuck in a tree or something.

"Maybe he went on a walk." He suggested.

"A three day walk?" I groaned.

"He will turn up." He unsurely said.

"Can you read his mind or something?" I asked and he shook his head.

"I'd have to be looking at him to do that." He shrugged and I groaned louder.

"We will find him, sooner or later." He reassured me, I have a felling that my dad and Kris are apparat of his disappearance. I darted up to my dad's room and barged in.

"Sweetie, what you need?" He happily asked.

"Don't sweetie me, where is Tate?" I asked and his happiness disappeared.

"I don't know what your talking about." He flatly said.

"You know what I'm talking about, Tate has been missing and you know where he is." I sneered while pointing at him.

"Stop with that nonsense, I don't know where your little slave is and if I did, why should I tell you? He hurt you." He angrily said.

"For gods sake dad! He didn't fucking hurt me, Kris is the one who was hurting me but your so blind that you don't even see it!" I yelled and he sighed.

"You were probably just imagin-"

"Imaging it? So I imagined the bruises and the cuts and scars? The pain?" I lifted up my shirt, exposing the fading scars.

"I imagined these?" Dad gaped at me and I rolled my eyes then left. How dare he?

• • •

Tate's POV

Kris kept on punching me over and over again. I couldn't do anything about it which killed me inside. He finally stopped and walked over to grab a whip.

"You know, with you out of the picture, I can actually get Ariana back." He smirked while gliding his finger across the whip.

"You will never get her back, asshole." I spat at him. He slowly turned to face me and whipped my stomach. I yelled in pain and he just laughed.