Forget Ch. 20

Ariana's POV

"Wakey wakey, it's time to get your fat ass up." Someone sang, I groaned and shoved them away.

"You little bitch! You slapped me!" They screamed, my eyes slowly fluttered open and I saw a girl holding her cheek.

"Ana?" I croaked, she glared at me then gave me a warm smile.

"Hey, sunshine. I missed you." She leaned over and gave me a small hug.

"I missed you too, sorry I didn't call." She waved her hand and smiled.

"Don't worry about it. Today you, me, and Victor are having a girls pulse one guy day." She squealed, I groaned and got up.

"But I don't feel good." I protested.

"And you look like shit but who cares? Get your ass up and take a shower. Take care of your face while your at it." And with that, she left the room. I sighed and got up, walking towards the bathroom.

When I saw my reflection in the mirror, I was looking at someone else. The girl I was looking at had red, puffy, tear stained eyes with messy hair. Depression written all over her face.

That depressed girl...was I. I remembered the events of yesterday and the girl in the mirror became blurry. Tears fell.

I'm so pathetic!

More angry thoughts went through my mind when there was a knock on the door.

I didn't trust my voice so I cleared my throat."Y-Yes? Who is it?" Even then my voice sounded terrible.

"Uh it's me, Victor. Are you alright in here? You've been in there for an hour and we haven't heard a sound from you expect for crying." He sounded worried for me, it broke my heart. Wait a minute... I've been in here for an hour?

"I-I'm fine, just caught up in my own thoughts is all." I lied but I wasn't fine at all.

"No your not." He opened the door and a pained expression crept it's way onto his face.

"Yeah, I look terrible, I know." I looked to the ground, not daring to look in his eyes.

"Ari," He walked towards me,"look at me." When I didn't, he sighed and tilted my head up, forcing me to look at him. His warm hands cupping my face.

"You're beautiful no matter what. I know it will be hard but, forget about him. He's acting like nothing's wrong. You deserve a lot better." He said, his eyes burning into mine. He pulled me into a soft hug and buried his head in the crook of my neck.

"I hate seeing you like this." He mumbled, his breath sent shivers down my side.

"I hate you seeing me like this." I joked, he chuckled and pulled me away.

"Alright, go take a shower, I'll be right outside if you need anything." He left the room, leaving me alone.

↠↠↠

I got out of the shower and dried myself off. I walked into my room with the fluffy towel wrapped around my body and saw Victor laying of my bed. He looked up at me and smirked.

"Out!" I yelled.

"Nothing I haven't seen before, Princess." He chuckled, my face heated up and I threw a teddy bear at him.

"That doesn't count!" I groaned, he smirked and got up.

"Your bathing suit flew off at Ranging Waters, I saw everything. It counts." I walked over to him and shoved him out the door.

"And stay out!" I heard him laugh from out the door and walk away. I lazily put on my underwear and bra, then threw on a white loose tank top with dark jean shorts. I threw my hair up into a messy high ponytail and walked out the door, not even bothering to put on shoes.