Ch. 31

❅❆1 Year Later❅❆

Ariana's POV

I clutched the bouquet of arranged white flowers as I waited for my queue. I looked down at my white dress and smiled. I'm getting married. I'm finally getting married. Ryder walked up to me and wrapped his arm around mine and smiled.

Since my dad didn't approve of this, he refused to walk me down the isle. Or show up to the wedding. But mom came, thankfully. When I talked to Ryder about it, he agreed to do it.

Suddenly, the song 'Here Comes the Bride' played by a soft piano. The bridesmaids and groomsmen started to walk out. My breathing became rapid and my heart bested a thousand miles an hour. Ryder rubbed my hand and kissed my cheek.

"It's going to be ok. Don't be scared." He reassured me. Katie, my little sister went out, throwing petals on the ground and I soon followed her. When I got out, everyone stood. Friends, family, and even some of the kingdom. This was frowned upon by many so I was surprised to see how many showed up.

I saw Tate at the end of the isle. He was looking at me with loving, glossed over eyes. I didn't know I was crying until I felt one fall on hand. I made it to the post and Ryder gave me to Tate. I gave the flowers to Ana and looked at Tate. He looked into my eyes and mouthed the words 'I love you.'

The priest started,"Ariana, repeat after me. I, Ariana, take you, Tate, to be my lawfully wedded husband, my constant friend, my faithful partner and my love from this day forward. In the presence of God, our family and friends, I offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful partner in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow. I promise to love you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honor and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you, and to cherish you for as long as we both shall live." I repeated and Tate smiled.

"Now Tate, repeat everything I say. I, Tate, take you, Ariana, to be my lawfully wedded wife, my constant friend, my faithful partner and my love from this day forward. In the presence of God, our family and friends, I offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful partner in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow. I promise to love you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honor and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you, and to cherish you for as long as we both shall live." He repeated what the priest said and a tear strolled down my cheek.

Katie walked up to us with the rings and I took Tate's while he took mine.

"Ariana, do you take Tate as your lawfully wedded husband, through sickness and health, to love and to hold?" He asked.

"I do." I weakly said.

"Tate, do you take Ariana as your lawfully wedded wife, through sickness and health, to love and to hold?"

"I do." He choked out, we put the rings on each other, waiting for those five precious words.

"You may kiss the bride." Tate pulled me close to him and crashed his lips into mine. Cheers erupted from the huge crowd and I smiled into the kiss.

Ryder chuckled,"Huh, I never thought that the Princess and the Beast would get married."

♛♚2 Years Later♛♚

Tate's POV

I held Ariana's small hand as she took in deep, painful breaths. After the wedding, she wouldn't let me turn her. If she were like me, this wouldn't hurt as much.

"C'mon Ariana, you have to push!" The nurse encouraged. Ariana screamed in protest. I held her hand tighter and kissed her forehead.

"Ariana, you have to push. It will be all over soon if you just push." I said, she looked up at me and nodded.

"On my count of three, push. One...Two...Three!" Ariana pushed for the last time and a beautiful cry erupted. I looked down and saw a baby. Our baby.

"It's a boy, a healthy baby boy!" The nurse cheered, Ryder, Peter and I always known but Ariana wanted it to be a secret. She gave me a weak smile and I leaned down to kiss her.

"You did it baby." I smiled, I cut the umbilical cord and the nurse went to clean him up. A couple minutes later, the nurse returned with our son. I could smell my blood in him.

"Here you go, Queen Ariana." The nurse said as she handed him to Ariana. She quickly took him in her loving arms.

"Torin." She said and looked up at me.

"I want his name to be Torin." I smiled at her and nodded.

"Torin, the Half-Blood Prince."

➢➣➢➣➢➣➢➣➢➣➢➣➢➣➢➣➢➣➢➣

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!! THIS KILLED ME TO WRITE BUT I LOVED IT IM ALSO PMSING AND CRAMPING LIKE FUCK BUT THIS IS MAKING ME HAPPY!!!!! I CANT WAIT FOR THE SEQUEL!!!!! Btw cuz yall love me you should give me money on snapchat I wanna get a kitten but it's like $100 like wtf so yeah if you love me give me moneeeeeeeeeeeeeey! Jk you don't have to but I'll appreciate it

Read and shack💋