The Little Door Ch. 13

Tate's POV

We walked up to her room, she let go my hand and face planted her bed.

"I like this position." I smirked, she turned her head and glared at me.

"Shut up, I'm mad." She grumbled.

"I thought we were going to hell, have sex, then you get pregnant. What happened to that?" I asked while throwing up my hands. She turned over and sat up.

"I'm too pretty to go to hell, and get pregnant." She shrugged.

"So the sex is on or?" She giggled and I walked over to her.

'This guy is crazy.' She thought.

"I'm not crazy, that hurts." I put a hand over my heart and laid down next to her.

"You are crazy, and jealous." She smirked, I was taken back a bit.

"Who am I jealous of?" I asked while sitting up.

"Your jealous of Daniel, how he was flirting with me and I was eating it all up. And the delish crepes." She trailed off. I flung her on top of my lap and placed my hand over her mouth.

"Shush, I was not jealous." I was kinda bull shitting myself but all in all I wasn't.

"Sure you weren't." She muffled, I took my hand off and she kissed me. I wrapped my arms around her waist and deepened the kiss. I trailed my hand up her shirt and she shivered from my touch. She ran her fingers through my hair and I let out a small moan.

The door quickly opened and Ariana pulled away,"Hey Ari, dad is like supe-" Fucking Ryder, he pointed at us and smirked.

"So, what's going on here?" He asked.

"I took your sister to hell, now we're having sex and she's going to get pregnant." I shrugged, Ryder started laughing and Ariana slapped my cheek.

"What? That's what you told me." I chuckled.

"You two are so weird I swear. I'm going to get another slave soon, you guys wanna go with?" He asked, I looked over at Ariana and she was shaking her head.

"Nope, we're going on a date." She said, Ryder raised a brow and looked at us.

"As long as you two don't fuck on tables. You know Ari, your going to get a lot of hate, and paparazzi." He pointed out.

"I don't care, as long as I'm with him, I'm fine." She kissed me on the cheek and smiled, how did I end up falling head over heels for this woman? Never mind, I could go on and on about it.

"Wouldn't they notice he's a vamp?" Ryder leaned against the door frame and rose a brow.

"I'll just say he's really, really pale." Ari shrugged.

"Ok, what is he going to eat?" Shit, eating wise.

"Medium rare stake, I could eat regular food just not for days." I said, Ryder sighed.

'Do they really want to risk it all? I don't even know for sure if I want him with her. I'll talk to her tomorrow.' Ryder thought, does he really not trust me? He better not tell her to stay away from me, we both know that's not happening.

↠↠↠

We spent the rest of the day either making out in her room or watching Netflix. Nothing in between, I was in my room changing for our date. I should feel honored, dating the Princess especially for my kind. But I don't see her as a Princess, well she's my Princess, but I see her as a regular, sweet, fun, pretty girl.