Forever? Ch. 27

3......

Ariana's POV

Ryder came back down the stairs, his hair and clothes were ruffled up. He looked at us and shook his head.

"So, what were you doing upstairs?" Tate asked with a smug look.

"Nothing! I told her I was taking her back and she went mad. I'm surprised I made it out alive." He breathed out.

"Whatever, hey! Do you know how long this vampire thing last?" I asked and he sighed.

"Uh, you're going to have to sit down for this." He whispered, I raised a brow and sat down on a nearby chair.

"You too, Tate." Tate sat down on a chair next to me.

"So, what's up?" I asked, he paced back and fourth while looking at us both.

"What do you know?" Tate nervously asked. He stopped pacing and ran his fingers through his hair, mumbling something.

"What?" It was so low even I couldn't hear it.

"I said," He took in a deep breath in and out,"once the process is started, it can't be stopped." He said a little more louder. My mouth hung open. Is he serious? Is this some sick joke?

"Wait a minute, how do you know? How do you know any of this?" I asked and stood up.

"Well...like you, I fell for a vampire. Things got serious...." He stopped and looked at us.

"What happened next?" Tate slowly asked as if knowing already.

"Well, I didn't know she was a vampire until....." He again mumbled the last part.

"Until what?" I bit out, stalking towards him.

"Until....I sorta kinda became one." He rubbed the back of his neck.

"You a vampire? Ha, you're crazy. Tate, isn't he crazy?" I asked, turning to him. He stayed silent.

"Prove it, I've seen you in the sun for long periods of time and I've never seen you drink blood. You're a friggen cliff jumper for Christ sake!" I yelled, why am I the last to know of things.

"There's this sun block for vampires, really rare. Other than that, I drink at night, when I caught you in the kitchen with Tate, I was getting a drink." He explained but I didn't believe him.

"How? When did this happen?" I asked and he groaned.

"Last year, remember Victoria? Yeah, oh and see!" He pulled back his lips and fangs slowly came out.

"Why haven't you told me!" I yelled, making him wince.

"I was scared, nobody knew except for Victoria."

"Aren't you and her still a thing? Why am I asking you that. Why can't this thing be stopped?" I asked.

"Yeah we are, and because once the venom is inside of you, it kills you from the inside out. So, if you don't continue, you could-"

"Die."

➢➣➢➣➢➣➢➣➢➣➢➣➢➣➢➣➢➣➢➣

This

Was

Terrible

Omg

I'm

So

Sorry

I'm having terrible writers block since I'm starting school ugh. So what do you think about Ryder/Ryland being a vampire? I needed to spice things up. May change it.

Read and shit❥