Banned Ch. 28

2......

Ariana's POV

It's been two months since I've seen Dorian. Two whole months. The days just got longer and sadder without him. I know you may think "But you've only known him for two days, get over it," I just can't.

He made me smile during the whole Tate thing. He stood up for my friends and I. Just the thought of letting him down killed me. I couldn't handle that.

The only good thing was that Kris was finally leaving. I found a way to have Peter stay, don't ask how I did it but I did.

I was in my room playing with one of Princesses kittens, Juliet, a black and white fluffy kitten.

"Ariana! Come say goodbye to Kris!" Dad screamed from downstairs. I groaned, putting Juliet on the bed and walking down stairs. Kris was standing near the door with my parents. I looked over and saw Peter in the kitchen with more bruises.

"There you are!" Dad gritted out through his teeth. I rolled my eyes and walked towards them in silence.

"Aren't you going to say goodbye? Maybe a hug?" Dad asked, I looked over at him and scowled.

"Goodbye Kris. Please, don't come back." I gave him a fake smile and he huffed.

"What she means is don't be a stranger!" Dad nervously chuckled, shooting me a look.

"No, I meant-"

"Ariana, I think the kittens are whining. Please go tend to them." Dad cut me off, giving me a hard look. I shrugged it off and went upstairs.

About a couple of hours of me being a crazy cat lady, there was a knock on my door.

"Who is it?" I called out, the door opened and Victor walked in.

"It's me." He walked towards me and gave me a hug. He let go and sat down next to me.

"How are you?" He asked, giving me a sad look. I lightly chuckled.

"Everyday you come in, give me a hug, then ask if I'm ok. What's the answer I always give you?" I asked, he threw his arms up in surrender.

"Well I'm sorry for caring. Geez." He mumbled and shot up, giving me a sympathetic look.

"You miss him don't you?" He asked, I hung my head and sighed.

"Yeah, but there's nothing I can do about it." I said in a defeated tone. He grabbed my arms and pulled me to my feet.

"But you can!" He nearly yelled, I raised a brow.

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"Go to his house and talk to him. He's confused on the whole vampire issue so just clear it up." He suggested.

"I don't know where he lives smart ass." I hissed, he gave me a mischievous smile.

"Ah, my dear Ariana, but I do." That made my eyes widen.

"Huh? How do you know where he lives? Have you been talking to him?" I screamed.

"Yes and yes. I go to his house nearly everyday. No more questions lets go." He had a shaken voice and quickly tugged me downstairs and to his car.

↠↠↠

After a half an hour, we reached a modern two story house with a metal gate outlining the grass.

"Where are we?" I asked as Victor undid his seat belt.

"My boy-" He coughed. Many times with bright red cheeks,"Dorians house...we're at Dorians house." He mumbled and got out. I smirked and got out of the car.