Cure Ch. 29

1...

Ariana's POV

"I swear, when ever you need a snack, call me. You're banned from getting snacks." He mumbled, I chuckled and he let go.

"Ari I am so, so sorry, for everything that I've said and done. I should have listened to you." He looked at the ground and sighed. I tilted his head up to look at me, his bright green orbs burning into mine.

"It's ok, I'm just glad that I got to talk to you." I smiled, he did the same and looked behind me.

"I think someone was spying on us." He whispered, I turned around and saw Victor standing there, smiling like a fool.

"So I guess you two made up perfectly." He smirked, Dorian rolled his eyes and walked over to him, kissing him on the cheek. Victor instantly started to blush while looking at me.

"Dorian!" He hissed, Dorian started to laugh and shake his head.

"We can't stay in the closet forever, babe." He smirked, Victor rolled his eyes and walked over to me.

"Im sorry about...that. I'm just glad that you two are ok now." He smiled and hugged me.

"It's ok," I laughed,"you already know that I wouldn't mind either way because I still love you." I cooed and pinched his cheeks. He slapped my hands away and mumbled something under his breath. Suddenly, a familiar ringtone filled the silence of the room.

"I think that's your phone." Victor chuckled. I playfully shoved him and checked my phone, Tate was calling. I held up a finger signaling 'One moment.' And answered.

"Hello?" I said through the phone.

"Where are you?" He answered rather harshly. My face scrunched up.

"Um I'm at Dorians house, why what's the matter?" I asked, he sighed deeply.

"Why didn't you tell me? I was worried sick, Ari." He sounded irritated which made me upset.

"I'm sorry, I'll come home right now." I tugged on my bottom lip waiting for him to reply.

"Alright, I'll see you in a bit. Love you." When I was going to say bye, he ended the call. My face scrunched up in confusion.

"What's wrong?" Dorian asked, walking towards me.

I shook my head,"Nothing, I'm just going to get going. I'll see you two later, ok?" Dorian pulled me into a hug and kisses my forehead.

"Alright, if you're ever hungry in the middle of the night, call me." He chuckled.

"I wouldn't want to end you and Victors fuck fest, tootles!" Before I turned to leave, I saw a deep blush form on Victor's face as I walked out the door.

↠↠↠

I got to the house and walked inside, the first thing I saw was Tate and Ryder at the kitchen island with a huge beige book.

"I'm home, what's that?" I asked, walking towards them. Tate looked up at me and gave me a warm smile.

"It's the cure." His voice was barely a whisper but held so much.

"The cure to what?" I felt like I already knew but I didn't know for sure. Ryder turned the book to face me and pointed to the title of the page.

'Sistere Lamia Curse'

My eyebrows knitted together.

"What does Sistere Lamia Curse mean?" I asked, Tate chuckled and shook his head.

"It's Latin for "Stop Vampire Curse". This book will tell us how to get rid of it. I don't like seeing you like this and you're not ready for this. Yet." He placed his finger on a passage.

"Read this." He told me, I looked down and frowned, it's in Latin. I leaned up and placed my hands on my hips.

"If you haven't forgotten, I don't speak or read Latin." I rolled my eyes as he cursed under his breath.

"Well then, there are many ways to cure it, some somewhat simple, some crazy, scary, hard, then downright mad. Like this one," He pointed to another passage,"this one says that you have to kill the one that did this to you." Ryder clapped his hands.

"I'm down." He said and pointed at me,"Are you down? I know I am." I rolled my eyes at him and sighed.

"What's the easiest?" I asked, he flipped a few pages and read.

"Uh this one, I'll have to suck the venom out." He looked up at me and smiled.

"Ha, you're cute if you think I'm going to that." He shrugged and closed the book.

"Oh well suit yourself, you could live your life in pain and nearly dead. But hey, at least people would think your a ghost so they won't mess with you." He casually said, I groaned and nodded.

"Fine, but not today." I gave him a peck on the cheek and he smiled.

"Then tomorrow, oh the plans I'll have for you tomorrow."

➢➣➢➣➢➣➢➣➢➣➢➣➢➣➢➣➢➣➢➣
I finally wrote! I'm sorry it took a while and I'm sorry it's kinda bad. I am SO excited for the sequel and I already have ideas which is making me not have ideas for this story. Oops. So only one more chapter left and then the Epilog and then the sequel. I am so happy that I have so many reads tbh I didn't think I would make it this far and I love all of you!!!!

Read and shit❥