Pervert Honey Ch. 16

Ariana's POV

Flour was all over me, in my hair, my face, me! I looked like a friggen ghost! I looked up at him and he was clutching his stomach with laughter.

"You did not just..." I gasped out.

"Yes, I just." He laughed harder, I grabbed a handful and threw it at his stupid, beautiful face. If looks could kill, I would have died ten times.

"Your going to get it now!" He yelled, in a blink of an eye, he was behind me. I turned around and heard a crack, something oozed down my face. I leaned over and a EGG yolk splattered on the floor. I angrily walked to the fridge and pulled out a gallon of milk.

"Now what are you going to do with that? Force me to drink it?" He laughed, I evilly chuckled and glared at him.

"Oh, I'm going to do something much worse." I quickly took off the cap and held the plastic bottle over his head. He glared at me while the milk poured down his face and body.

"That was fucking refreshing." He spat out, he walked to the fridge and angrily grabbed a bottle of honey.

"Please, don't." I shakily said, I tried to run away but he came behind me in a flash and wrapped his arms around my waist. He squeezed the honey into my hair and even over my body. It even went into my cleavage! Pervert honey.

"I can lick it out if you want." He huskily said, causing me to roll my eyes.

"You're more of a pervert than honey." I scoffed he let go of me, I darted back to the kitchen and grabbed a stick of butter. He was right next to me but didn't see.

"Well, maybe you can." I crashed my lips into his and he instantly kissed me back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and the overly soft butter crumbled in my hands. I ran the butter through his hair and he didn't seem to notice. Laughter erupted from my lips and he pulled away.

"What are you laughing at Casper?" He asked with a raised brow.

"I don't know, greaser." His eyes grew wide and ruffled his hair. He looked at his fingers and groaned.

"Butter, really?" He sighed.

"You started it." I mumbled and stuck my tongue out at him. He shot me a look and walked over to the fridge once again.

"Oh god, can we not start this again?" I pleaded, he chuckled and grabbed a can of whipped cream out of the fridge and gave me a mischievous look. This is starting to look like a scene to a porno.

"Don't flatter yourself, I like whipped cream." He shook the can and sprayed it into his mouth.

"Your weird." I rolled my eyes at him and he chuckled.

"It's good." He muffled through the cream, I walked over to him and placed my lips on his sweet ones. He pulled away and sprayed more.

"Your picking whipped cream over me?" I asked in disbelief.

"You smell like egg and flour." He chuckled.

"And you smell like rotten milk and butter." I shot back, he gave me a weird look and rolled his eyes.

"I'm going to take a shower, feel free to join." Tate yelled from upstairs, geez he's quick.

"No thanks, I'll use yours." I walked upstairs and went into his bathroom and took off my stained clothes. I turned on the shower and hopped in. I washed my hair then body. God how much I dislike him right now. I got out and wrapped the towel around my body while walking into Tate's room the into mine.

Tate just got out of the shower and walked into my room with a towel around his waist. He stopped and looked at me up and down.

"Stop eye raping me." I snapped at him, he walked over to me and we were inches apart.

"Can't help it." He picked up my face and pecked my lips.

"You're just so beautiful."

➢➣➢➣➢➣➢➣➢➣➢➣➢➣➢➣➢➣➢➣

This chapter is crapier than crap I am so sorry. I pictured it better in my mind oh gosh. Don't even bother with this chapter

Don't Read and shit☓