Forbid Ch. 12

Ariana's POV

I woke up and was freezing cold, what the hell? It's summer for Christ sake! I looked up and saw Tate, oh, I'm stupid. I tried getting up but he protested by groaning and holding me tighter. What do I do now? A lightbulb turned on in my mind, I brought my fingers up to his arm and pinched him. He jolted up and hissed him pain.

"What was that for? God, that's a new level of pain." He was rubbing his shoulder and I was laughing.

"I was too lazy to say your name. What time is it?" I asked, he scowled at me and looked over at my alarm clock.

"3:26." My eyes widened and I gasped.

"Hold up, what time did we go to bed?" I asked.

"I think around, 11?" He was so calm over the fact that we slept for 16 hours!

"Holy crap, I've never slept that long in my entire life, I didn't even think that was possible." I gasped.

"Vampires could sleep for days, this is like a nap to me." He shrugged.

"Well hello, I'm human." I rolled my eyes and got up only to be pulled back down by Tate.

"Stay, the outside world is scary." He mumbled.

"It's only scary if you make it scary, c'mon, I'm hungry." I slapped his arm and he let go, I quickly put my hair up and looked at Tate.

"Fine, they better have some more blood bags or I'm going after you again." He warned, I got out of bed and walked out the door while holding his hand. I just realized, where the hell is Princess? Probably doing every cat she sees. I walked down the hallway, practically dragging Tate and saw my father with Kris in the kitchen.

"Great." I muttered.

"What is it?" He asked, I turned his head towards them and he scowled.

"Great, the assholes." He sighed. We made our way downstairs, dad gave me a odd look when he saw that I was holding Tate's hand. This is the worst time to be wearing a bun, before any of them could see the bite, I put my hair down which sent me weird looks. I sat far away from Kris and Tate sat next to me. There was a new cook, I could tell he wasn't human.

Tate was shooting daggers at him, what don't I know here? A deep growl came from the cooks throat. No wonder Tate already hates him.

"Hi, I'm Daniel, I'm filling in for a month or two." Daniel extended his arm and I gladly shook it.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Ariana." I smiled, in the corner of my eye I saw Tate roll his eyes. Daniel had shining green eyes with brown hair and tan skin, I have to make sure to watch my thoughts just in case, but the things I would be thinking.

"What could I get you?" He asked while smirking, he probably heard that too.

"Cinnamon and sugar crepes with whipped cream." Hopefully he knows how to make them.

"Coming right up." He sent me a flirty smile and went to cooking. Tate was getting angrier and angrier by the moment, god he's possessive.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"Him, I don't like or trust him." He snapped.

"Heard that." Daniel growled.

"It was meant for you to hear." He shot back. I looked over at Kris and dad, they looked like they were having a heated discussion which I heard my name mentioned.

"They're talking about us, how we held hands and wondering why we were." Tate whispered in my ear.

"Thought so." I nodded, Kris looked over at us and Tate pecked my cheek, knowing he was looking. Kris fumed with anger and turned back to my dad.

"Someone's on their time of the month." Tate chuckled, Daniel placed a plate in front of me and smiled.

"And done, I hope you like them." He smiled, I took a bite and it was absolutely amazing!

"This is really good, where did you learn to make these?" I asked while eating more.

He chuckled and blushed,"I went to cooking school, I own a few restaurants in a couple of kingdoms." He shrugged.

"These are perfection, I wish I could cook as well as you." I groaned.

"I could teach you sometime." He smirked.

"How about no, she doesn't need your help." Tate said while throwing him a fake smile.

"And while your at it, throw me a blood bad, dog." Tate sneered, the hate is strong.

"Fine, murderer." Daniel practically chucked the bag and Tate, he angrily stood up and leaned forward, all eyes were on them.

"I came in at the wrong time." I turned and saw Ryder standing at the bottom of the staircase.

"Yeah, you did." I was kinda scared of what might happen. I lightly touched Tate's arm, he looked down at me and calmed down. He sighed and slowly sat, his eyes never leaving Daniels. Ryder made a whip noise and Daniel laughed.

"A Princess with a beast, first time I've ever seen this one before." He chuckled.

"What are you talking about, with?" Kris turned around and questioned, damn, he's late.

"It's obvious what 'with' means, Kris." Tate chuckled, Kris got up and walked towards us.

"How could you be with this blood sucker and not me?" He angrily asked.

"Well one, he doesn't fucking beat me. Two, he's nice, I've never felt so happy around any guy." I turned to face Tate and he gave me a warm smile.

"Ryder, Daniel, out. Now." Dad commanded.

"But this is getting fun." Ryder groaned, dad pointed to the left and they walked off.

"You can't be with him." Dad flatly said.

"And why the hell not?" I asked, Tate wrapped his arms around me and put his head on my shoulder.

"He's a vampire, and a slave! You will not be with a different species other than your own." He banged on the table which made me jump a little.

"Guess what? It's my life, not yours. I am almost 18, a adult. I can make my own choices." I shot at him.

"But your not, I forbid you to ever be with him." He snarled.

"Then who else can I be with? The guy who used to abuse the hell out of me and even punched me yesterday? Hell no." I crossed my arms and sighed.

"Stop with that non sense! Kris would never, ever hurt you!" He yelled.

"Open your damn eyes! Your the only one who doesn't believe me, everyone else does. A true father would believe anything his daughter told them. Your not a true father." The words rolled off my tongue like venom, my dad was in pure shock.

"This morning was going perfectly fine until you decided to be a asshole." I mumbled just loud enough for him to hear. I quickly finished the rest of the crepe and got up.

"C'mon Tate, let's go." I tugged his arms and walked upstairs.

"Where the hell are you going?" My dad angrily asked.

"I'm going to run off into hell, fuck Tate, and get pregnant with a vampire baby!"

➢➣➢➣➢➣➢➣➢➣➢➣➢➣➢➣➢➣➢➣

Hey! Daddy is mean, he don't understand...bitch.

Anyway so I'm so freaking pathetic, I'm already writing the sequel even though I'm not even close to don't writing the book, I'm super odd I did this to another book too wth. So, what do you think? Should Tate and Ariana be together or should they make like a banana and split?

Read and shit❥