incessant

Stop playing me Wattpad and publish my chapter. 😑😑

The Next Day

Dee spins in the mirror, checking one last time for lines in her bodysuit. Satisfied, she smirks, taking a few pictures to send to Jae, Latto and Kiana.

'You ready?' Jermaine calls from the bathroom. 'Yeah,' she calls back, quickly replying to Latto's excessive gassing up.

They meet just outside the bathroom, Dee's head buried in her phone. 'You gotta hold my phone though, I ain't got pockets,' she explains, still typing. 'You wearing that?' he asks, surprised.

She looks up, confused, 'Yeah. I ain't 'bout to have these lor kids snatchin' my shit while I'm crowdsurfing.' He nods, still skeptical of her reasoning but letting her have it.

'Come on, we already runnin' behind,' he adds, starting for the door.

As they make their way to the elevator, she sends a snap of her outfit to Don, taking a few more pictures for her memories. Her photoshoot is interrupted by a FaceTime call from Kiana. She quickly puts in her headphones before answering.

'Biiiiiiitch!' Ki exclaims. 'You lookin' bomb as fuck!' Dee laughs, Kiana's shocked expression amusing. 'The bodysuit, like huh? Who told you you could do that? I'm DEAD, bih. Dead.'

'Thank you boo,' she coos through laughter.

'You got Stella up here droolin' and shit, she already commented like six times.'

Dee laughs harder, Stella Rose moving into the camera, her long locs blocking Kiana's view. 'Dee, you look good as fuck, man,' Stella admires. 'You trying to dress up for him or something?'

'Nah, nah, nah,' Kiana interjects, moving Stella out of her way. 'PLEASE tell me this nigga ain't seen you yet?' 'Not yet, we on the way down now,' Dee explains, readjusting her braids for a more flattering look.

'Turn me around, I'm tryna see this face,' Ki laughs. 'He 'bout to eat heart out.'

Dee laughs, nodding as she turns the camera around, one more floor before her grand entrance.

***

(Nova POV)

Nova turns toward the ding of the elevators, his jaw dropping as Dee steps out. He can't help his eyes from wandering, tracing every curve of her body as she walks to him, at least she does in his head. 'Gah damn,' he mumbles.

He watches her crack up, covering her face as she laughs. 'Wipe your face,' Ekko laughs, passing him a napkin.

Nova shakes his head, attempting to brush off his staring, nonchalantly checking his face for drool.

Ekko laughs harder, catching him in the act.

'Let's head out,' Ekko says to the group, starting toward the exit. Nova walks quickly, not trusting himself to walk behind her, at least not yet. He sits in the car, giving her enough space to climb in and sit comfortably.

'Yo, Ekko, lemme talk to you,' Jermaine says over the car. They both close their doors, stepping further from the car as they begin to speak.