1.5

AZARIAH ROMYN

"Why are you taking me? I don't even know what 'power' I supposedly have.. how am I hurting anyone? And why do you guys want me? I don't understand.. and why are there sparks?"

Poor thing.. I like you already.

"You will understand in time, the sparks don't matter.. they won't always be there. Not once you realize who you are. By then I will fix it."

I'm sorry.

Why does this hurt me? The fact that the sparks aren't always going to be there...

Not when it feels like they should be...

I look over at her, poor Peyton. They are supposed to be there baby. You'll learn in time... for now I'm sorry for all the things I'm going to say to you over the next couple months. But you'll understand in time, I have to do this. - I have to be this way, or else I'll never be able to be with you...

"Okay."

Is she going to say anything else?

My god, she is so beautiful.. I knew when we came to get her she'd be my mate, but I never thought the sparks would feel this good.

And dammit, when she touched me...

I could barely stand it... keeping up this act is so hard..

I hate that I'm going to have to deceive her, and I almost bitch slapped Lydia when she said that Peyton didn't even have a family.

I told Lydia to intimidate her, not make her feel worthless.

I guess she's not going to reply...

I can't stop looking at her though. She's honestly just the most beautiful person I have ever seen.

Wait.. what's she going to do? She has this look in her eye, a look I'm familiar with... a plan.

She closes her eyes, and when she opens them.. she's an open book. - I've never been able to see somebody's emotions so clearly. She's doing this on purpose, she wants me to see how she feels...

I gasp.

There's love there, whether she knows it or not I just saw love in her eyes.

Wait what are you doing?!

She closes her eyes, and when she opens them.. everything's gone. - All her feelings for me, the love it's gone... she doesn't love me?!

I gasp again.

Why Peyton? Why don't you love me?

You're so stupid Azariah, you do realize you're practically kidnapping her, taking her away from her family, her friends, you're letting Lydia bully her, and she's confused by her feelings for you because she thinks we HAVE A WIFE.

'Shut up, this is your plan not mine. - If it was my choice she'd already be marked.'

I'm just saying, use your brain. You know we have to test her, we can't just let some random person into our life, and just trust them... not just like that. Her birth father is a scammer, and a liar. - I don't know what to expect from her. And I do agree with you, she is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my entire life.. I already love her, but we have to keep our guard up. This won't take long. Under a year..

'I don't know if I can wait that long though, I love her..'

I didn't say we can't be with her, I said we can't be with with her. She has to think we are with Lydia, if my plan is to work. - And being with her, while we're 'with' Lydia, is the perfect way to confuse her. However if you hurt her, I'll make sure both you and me die.. just to get rid of you.

'Hey, she's my mate too. As your vampire side, we share.'

Well as your wolf side, I'm telling you if you hurt her, I'll make it so she can leave here and never see us again...

'I WOULD NEVER HURT HER! I just said that I am already in LOVE with her!!'

I'm just warning you, take care of her for me. She can't immediately know what we are, this takes time. And if you tell her anything, you tell her that we're a werewolf. She doesn't need to know that we're a crossover just yet.

'Whatever Romyn, I'll follow your plan. Just make sure she doesn't hate us by the end of this.'

She won't. I promise. Once this over, we'll know if we can trust her.. I really hope we can.. - And If we can, I'll mark her and we'll get married and she'll be announced Queen. If not, she'll be put in prison for her power, and for betraying the king of the werewolves.

'Let's do this.'