Bonus #1

This takes place during chapter 3, when they're fighting and Peyton ignores him for like.. a long time. This is Azariah's POV, enjoy. Please vote, and comment. <3

AZARIAH ROMYN

Peyton hasn't talked to me in like two weeks.

What the hell is her problem? Why won't she talk to me.. I've gone to talk to her every night. I've been mr. nice guy, knocking not forcing myself around her...

I know she misses me, I can hear her crying at night.

It breaks me inside...

I wish she'd just say something.. this hurts.

It hurts because it's my fault... if I didn't let Romyn trick her like this, then she wouldn't be so pissed.

And if she wasn't pissed, she wouldn't be crying at night... and I wouldn't have to hear her, and want to comfort her.

But he won't let me.

Ugh, asshole.

Shut up. It's almost over with, a couple more months at most. She's gonna have to deal with her sadness. It's not my fault she's acting bitchy.. if she wants to talk to us she will.

'This is your fault you know? She's pissed because you are CONFUSING her!!'

Ugh.. no, don't turn this around on me.

'You're only triggered because you know I'm right. We need to talk to her. Not just me, you too. We need to make peace with the poor woman. I love her, and I don't want her to be mad at us.'

Fine, whatever. We'll make peace the next time we see her.

'Which will be when? She's ignoring us, we have to go to her. If we don't, she won't believe we're really sorry.'

Well... I'm not actually sorry. This is all you.

'Well I'm sorry, but I don't want the love of my life to hate me... unlike somebody.'

She has to forgive us, she's our mate.

'No she doesn't. And I wouldn't blame her, if she rejects us.'

SHUT UP. She's not going to reject us.

Touchy, touchy aren't we?

'Whatever. I know you love her, stop trying to act cool. It's not going to get you anywhere.. with me or with her.'

Fine. I'll stop now. I don't want to lose her, but I don't know how I'm supposed to act. This is the first time I've ever felt like this.. about anyone.

'Yeah, that's kind of the point of a mate. Act like you. Don't act like something you're not. You want her to fall in love with you, not the person you're portraying.'

Yeah, yeah Azariah I get it.

*****

I've been working for three hours.

It's way passed my normal time for lunch,

Peyton never makes herself food. She rarely talks to me about anything.. but I know she hasn't been eating. I'm afraid.. it isn't healthy for her to not eat.