8

It's been a week.

I think that's plenty of time to let it sink in.

But Eastyn still insists. She's hiding something I can feel it, yet I don't know what.

There shockingly hasn't been any run ins with Azariah.

Not that I'm mad about that. I don't want to see him. I don't want to hurt him, I mean I know I don't love him, or really like him that much yet, but I don't want to hurt him. - I'm not heartless.

Heartless eh? That's our way out.
You understand how much Azariah means to me right? I won't let you kill him, or Romyn. But I'll let you do this, because I have taken time to think about it. Even though I love Him, I know he'll be safer away from us.
- Especially if this guy is as strong as you say he is. Besides the fact, we need to be able to play the part of someone he'll love. - I'm not sure I'd be able to do that if I was still with Azariah.

'Oh East, I know how hard this must be for you. - I have a plan though.

This guy will be able to track us, correct?'

I mean.. I assume so. If not your mother will surely be able to inform him. - Why?

'I won't be able to live under the same roof as Azariah after this happens either. It's gonna hurt him East. - I'm gonna hurt him.

I'm never going to forgive myself, but I know he's better off without us.'

We're going to leave him? I don't know whether to be sad or relieved..

'Both for me! I can't let you know the plan though, I'm sorry. It's not that I don't trust you, and it's not that I don't trust Romyn. - I just can't take risks. I have to be the only one who knows my plan, I have to be the only one who knows where we're going. If you know Romyn could track you, and if you know Azariah could find out that we're playing him. Now to find out how to get him to hate us.'

.......

'I'm sorry East...'

I guess I understand. I understand how important this is, and as long as it keeps him Alive and safe then it's fine...

'Again East, I'm sorry... - So, so sorry. But you have to understand, it'll be better this way. He'll be better this way.. we will be better this way..'

....

Now to break him....

I feel bad, my feelings for him were just starting to feel real. Before I had a crush on him, but I didn't like him. - You know.. a crush is when you like how somebody looks, or something about them.. when you like somebody you have no idea why, you just know you do.

I'm starting to like Azariah.

Which cannot happen.

If I let myself care about him, It'll feel like I'm losing him. But I'd rather lose him temporarily over permanently.

I'm just so scared to let my emotions rule over me.

It can be something very powerful, or something very dangerous..

I just... I don't want to screw this up.