12

"I don't want to use my powers to wish stuff away. I only want to use them in emergencies, I don't know what consequences there will be if I do use them. - And actions, always have consequences."

"Peyton, I have money. I'm not broke, I can pay off the debt. Then we can be together. It'll work out together, God wouldn't have set you up with me, if it wouldn't work out. I know it."

"I love you, so much. I can't ask you to pay that off. I'd feel like I'd be using you if you did that.."

"But you worked here, as a maid. And I let you, knowing you were my mate, I still let you work. I still hurt you, I still did stuff with Lydia.. if anything I need to pay you.. a lot. Whatever his debt is, I owe you. Not the other way around."

"But Azariah... it's not fair. You did that before we accepted each other.."

"I don't care. And don't try to make me sound like a good guy, the way I treated you was terrible. I love you too, but it's only fair for me to pay it off. And what's mine is yours now."

"We're not married yet. Your money is not my money."

"Yet? YET? Y E T! Yessssss.."

"You sound so excited. I love you, you know I love you.. and we're mates, we're bound to get married eventually."

"It's still nice hearing some confirmation. I'll pay it."

How much is it? How bad is it???

500,000,000

"You won't pay. It's too much.."

"How much?"

"I don't wanna say..."

"How much?!"

"Five hundred million..."

"I can pay it. I'm not a poor man Peyton, I have money..  I love you, that means I'll buy you the world, and I'll buy you freedom."

I'm gonna cry...

I reach forward and hug him..

He hugs me back..

"Azariah, it's too much money... I love you, so much. Maybe I can wish you the money."

"I have money, now let's stop talking about this. We need to take back out rejections."

"I, Peyton East, Take back my temporary rejection. Do you accept?"

"I Azariah Romyn Lupus, accept, and I take back my temporary rejection. Do you accept?"

"I accept."

The feeling was so over powering. It was amazing. Imagine holding your breath, (for a long time, and it wouldn't kill you.) And you constantly want and need to breathe, but you don't. And then that moment when you finally breathe.. oh my god it's amazing. That is just a tiny explanation of it.

I know I said the rejection wasn't bad because it was temporary, but now that I can feel him again, it seems like it was a lot more extreme before.

"I won't rush you Peyton, I'll mark you whenever you're ready.. and I'll understand if you aren't ready right now."

"You're so amazing. I want to speak to Romyn.. please."

"Oh, of course."

I see his eyes shift from that dark, yet icy blue, to gold..

"Peyton..."

"Romyn, I don't know why I like calling you Lupus sometimes but I do. It's just cause it means wolf in Greek or something, I forget where I read it. But I feel like it suits you, it also happens to be your last name."

"Stop rambling Peyton, I don't care what you call me.

Thank you for staying Peyton... you mean so much to me, you can't even understand. It makes me want to cry, knowing that you were going to leave.. just to protect me.

And I love how you value your family, over yourself. - Even though they're a bunch of bullshitters, who would leave such a beautiful person behind? I don't understand..

I love the fact that you don't take others shit, and I love that you don't judge people before knowing them, and I love that you're willing to love me... me.

I don't deserve you Peyton.."

"Romyn, you mean so much to me... and it scares so much, the fact that you mean so much to me.. I've only known you for a couple of months. - I don't understand how I could already love you."

"Pfft. You got no idea.."

"What do you mean?"

"We've been living in a different dimension Peyt.. it's been a lot less then like eight months.."

"What?! How long has it been?"

"Well for us, it's been about ten months.. but, in the human world.. it's only been three days.."

"THREE DAYS? I fell in love with somebody... in three days?!"

"Well it was technically ten months for us... since you know, we've been living in this dimension.."

"Either way.. it makes me feel kinda stupid to not know we crossed over to a different dimension."

"Whoops.. I was supposed to tell you that actually... the day you arrived."

"Well you didn't." I said laughing.

"It's okay. Time passes quicker here, I don't have exact timing for you... just know what it's not been a long time."

"He's going to come for us... he's going to come for you."

"About that.. Peyton I have something to tell you."