3

It's been a month, I'm still giving Azariah the silent treatment.

At first he tried to talk to me. He'd knock on my door every night after dinner.

I'd never answer.

Eventually he stopped coming. I don't know why that hurt me, all I wanted was for him to leave me alone... and now that he has, I don't know.. I guess I just wasn't expecting how much that would hurt me.

I know his schedule like the back of my hand, I memorized it in order to never run into him. And so far it's worked..

I wake up at five to make breakfast, because he wakes up at six.. basically when he wakes up there's already food on the table.

He goes to work around eight, so I just hide in my room until then.. at around eight forty-five I'd start cleaning.

His lunch break was at one, and he always ate lunch at home. Basically I'd finish cleaning at eleven take a break and cook at twelve.

And be gone hiding at twelve thirty, in case he decided to come early. Or if there wasn't traffic.

He'd go at two and do whatever else he was doing until his night shift which was at seven.

He didn't get home till eleven, so I just already had food prepared in the fridge. I'd sneak to bed around nine thirty.

Lydia still hasn't warmed up to me. I don't get why she is the way she is around me.. she doesn't even know me and Azariah are mates, and she's still a bitch.

Even though I take proper precautions not to upset her, and not to cross the line around Azariah and her... because obviously he lied and does like her.

I caught them making out the other day.

And I know most of you reading would be like; "Oh it's probably just a misunderstanding."

But it's not because it's happened on multiple occasions.. but whatever. I'm not his mate anymore. Maybe physically I am, but emotionally I'm forcing myself to detach.

I don't want her to hate me, she's their queen. Even though I'm her... whatever I am, maid? I don't want her to hate me, since I live in their kingdom she's my queen too.

I might not like her, but I'm not willing to fight with her. If she likes Azariah so be it. He obviously likes her back. I won't intervene, everything happens for a reason.

The fact that I'm here, there's a reason for that. The fact that she's here, is to make him happy.

The reason I'm here, is to keep the house clean. That's all Ill ever be, someone who cleans up others messes.

It takes a mess to understand a mess.

It's around three right now, so I'm going to go upstairs and get some lunch because I haven't eaten yet.

It's not because they starve me, it's because I starve me. I have free rein over the kitchen, but I'm not hungry in the earlier hours of the day, so I normally just skip.

These stairs are so steep, I almost always trip. But I've gotten used to it for the most part.

I walk into the kitchen and start cooking. I don't know what I'm cooking yet, as of right now I'm just throwing crap together and hoping for the best.