Part 1

Walking through the countryside on a cold and snowy day is always my favourite. Trees covered in soft, white flakes, the fields covered in hoof prints and the sound of the snow crunching underneath my feet. What could be better.

College was cancelled and my parents were at work so I decided to go for a walk and get some fresh air. As I walked across the fields, I could hear children having snowball fights and in the distance I could see snowmen being built. It was nice knowing everyone was having fun!

As I walked further in the field, Ringo, the most beautiful beige horse, came galloping towards me. 'Hey boy' I said as I stroked him. He was covered in snow but he still looked beautiful. Luckily I had brung some apples with me. 'Here, would you like one?' I held my hand out and Ringo gently took it. 'Good boy' I muttered while stroking him.

I started walking off again when I slipped and hit my head. Everything went black....

'Are you okay?' I heard opening my eyes to see this young man stood over me. My vision was blurry but I could make out that his eyes were full of concern.  'Yeah yeah I'm fine. Just slipped' I stuttered out while trying to stand up. He grabbed my arms and helped me balance myself. 'Thank you' I said. 'Your welcome. Are you sure your okay? I mean you hit your head and knocked yourself out. To be on the safe side, let me take you to get checked over' 'I am fine honestly. Just going to be a bit of an egg there' I laughed. 'Thank you though' 'As you wish. I'm Tom' 'Y/N' I said while still holding onto him looking at the ground. My vision started coming back and I looked at him. My eyes grew wide. Oh my god. I can't be! It was Tom Holland!